Ways to Experience Liquid History Tours
More Info
from US$117.79
More Info
2,952 results
All reviews walking tour visited pubs guide chris great tour pub crawl small group gems
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Had a fab time on our bike tour , sunshine , fresh air and a lovely traditional bike !! Our guide was very informative and I will definatley be recommending mind the gap tours to my friends !

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We took the 'Drink London Tour' yesterday and have to say that both my husband & I thoroughly enjoyed it.
John the tour guide made the occasion very entertaining and informative.
We visited many old pubs that were tucked away where you would least expect them and are steeped with history.
It was a fantastic way of learning a little more of Londons history and meeting new people whilst sampling different beverages.
Would definatley recommend this tour and will look to book again ourselves when we visit London again.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We did the London Pub tour on a Wednesday with our friends, one of whom is from the UK. Though I can't recall my guide's name, he did a good job and had lots of interesting trivia/facts about the areas we walked through. I didn't realize the cost of the drinks wasn't included in the price of the tour (though I probably should have based on the cost and it probably says it somewhere on the website and I just didn't read it). The meeting point was convenient to our hotel (St Ermin's), but we did have a bit of trouble fishing the meeting spot. We didn't feel rushed at any point through the tour; however, we would've liked some drink recommendations at each of the pubs. Maybe that's an American thing, but alas. Overall a good experience and a good way to spend our first day in London.

Date of experience: August 2016
mindthegaptours, Owner at Liquid History Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

So glad you found the afternoon worthwhile! Definitely no drinks included, so you can indulge as much or as little as you desire along the way. Drink recommendations always available from your guide or the bar staff, and we encourage you to "sip before you sup" so that you can savour the wide selection of real ales, gins and other offerings along the way. Cheers!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The Hampton Court guided bike tour was a gift, but at £25 each it is a real bargain! Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, and made the 8 mile round trip a great experience. It was very helpful to be able to park at the Prince of Wales pub where we had lunch - also recommended - so no worries about parking. Fancy doing the Windsor tour next as it was so good, and buying the experience as a gift for someone else too.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We've done the Street Art Explorer and the Eat London tours. The guides are very knowledgeable and make the tours very enjoyable. Would highly recommend this company. Going to do the Drink London next - just sorry there aren't any more walking tours for us to do with them after that.