Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
Ranked #196 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Overall an average stay hotel but good spread of breakfast and good service staff at the restaurant. Service staff at check in need to be more friendly and welcoming. Room size and facility just average.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a few comments about your stay with us.

I am glad we were able to meet your needs for your trip to London. We take all our feedback seriously and will ensure that the team are made aware.

Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,183)

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is the first time we have stopped. At the premium Inn but it won't be the last. Check in was easy and quick with helpful staff or if you want to you could use the outomated check in.The room was a good size for London and we'll laid out with a safe in it and hairdryer and a great bed.on Sunday were only left one towel I phoned reception and with in five minutes housekeeping brought one to the room great service. Only little niggle we had was a noisy fan in bathroom but apart from that one of the best hotels I have stayed at in London

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moorlad

Thank you for taking time to leave some feedback from your stay with us.

It is great to read reviews such as your own. It is great to read about your experience and knowing that the team were able to leave a good and lasting impression on you more so on your first visit to us. I will ensure that your comments are passed to the team as it will motivate them to continue to work hard and give all our guests the same experience.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

A Premier Inn experience is pretty much the same everywhere - it's meant to be, but what always strikes me is how welcoming and friendly all of the Premier Inn people are. Euston Sq was particularly strong on this - at check-in, in the bar (even at 1.30am), the housekeepers you passed in the corridors, at breakfast, when you left.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a few comments about your stay with us at London Euston Premier Inn.

I am glad to read that the team were able to leave a good and lasting impression of your experience with us and we hope we will be able to do so again.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Euston Premier on Friday night 6th November 2013. We were tired when we arrived, but were immediately made to feel welcome by the hotel reception team who helped us with the automated checking in process. I was particulrly impressed by the fact that the staff team did not hide behind a reception desk, but circulated around the foyer proactively asking if they could assist. This makes a refreshing change from some stuffy establishments where it seems the attitude of the receptionist appears to be that they would rather be checking their nails, make up or hair. After a hearty breakfast, (again the chaps on the breakfast team were great, friendly and helpful). we checked out on Saturday morning 7th, and were dealt with by the lovely Ariane, who could not have been friendlier and more professional. We shall certainly be making this hotel re preferred choice when we come down by train to Euston / Kings Cross / St Pancras, so VERY convenient. Well done guys a great business model.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to leave some feedback from your stay with us.

It pleases me greatly to see that you were able to thoroughly enjoy your stay with us and that we were able to ensure we ticked all the boxes for your accommodation requirements whilst in London. The team work very hard to ensure that all our guests leave happy and that we can form part of their trip to London in only positive ways. I will ensure Ariana gets your wonderful comments that I am sure she will be delighted with.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Over the holidays, we went over to London for a family holiday. We chose Premier Inn as it was a reasonable price and it was just minutes away of walking distance from St. Pancras Kings Cross station. Thus, getting around was easy. Having stayed in other hotels, the rooms at Premier Inn are quite spacious compared to others. They provide breakfast downstairs (you have to pay extra though very affordable) and the service good. We were particularly impressed by a waitress, Natalia, as she was really cheerful (though early in the morning) and even specially served us hot chocolate though not found on the menu or buffet table!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank watermelonsquash123

Dear Guest,

It gives me great pleasure to read that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and that we were able to fulfil all your hotel needs during your holiday to London. I will make sure Natalia and the team are made aware of your lovely comments as I am sure this will only continue to encourage them to give all our guests the same experience you received.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I am quite stil quite shocked. We were greeted by very friendly staff upon our arrival Friday night. The rooms were good, clean, good mattress and well insulated against outside noise. Its a fantastic location for tube and very close to Euston and St. Pancras. Had a good breakfast there as well. We were asked at checkout how we slept. I was sleeping really soundly until around 2:00 when something went on in the room across the hall. Someone came to the room twice and they were quite but the occupant of the room wasn't. When I mentioned this, Aziana (I think her name was) explained they have a 'good nights sleep' policy. She checked and there was some incident near our room that had to be addressed late that night; and insisted she refund the room cost! I couldn't believe it. That impresses me. They are that serious about giving you a solid nights sleep. Well done to Premier Inn for well trained, friendly staff, excellent at what they do.They are very good representatives for the company.

Room Tip: Be sure to check the heat or air when you get in your room; as they are normally kept in 'off...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TransplantedAmerican

Dear Guest,

It is great to read that the team were able to leave such en impression on you, we do work very hard to ensure all our guests feel at home and that everyone leaves happy, even when there have been disruptions where we were not able to prevent we want to make sure we do what we can to fix any issues. I will make sure to pass on your feedback to the team and Ariana.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Stayed at the Premier Inn London Euston on a couple of occasions mainly due to its location - across the road from London Euston Station. Room was clean but a little cramped (I had a "family" room booked which was smaller than the "Double Room" I have had before - mainly due to the sofa bed that was plonked in the corner). Bathroom was a little dated but clean. Breakfast was great, a lot of choice and well worth the money. I would say that this Premier Inn is good if being near the train station is a priority for you, but I would choose an alternative if your main reason for visiting is for sightseeing as this is a little out of the way.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking time to leave some feedback from your stay with us.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have different types of family rooms available and sometimes our family rooms of 4 can be made us for double occupancy, which may have been the case on your previous, visit as our double rooms are smaller due to not having the sofa bed in the room. Depending on the availability we would be more than happy to allocate you into one of these rooms, however I would recommend that you call the hotel directly in order to put a note in your booking and let you know about the availability.