“Hospital appointment”

Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
Ranked #197 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Hotel receptionist was very informative and friendly .room was a little noisy as it was on the main road
.the water was very hot and plenty of it .main bed was very comfortable but the single not as comfortable

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave some comments from your stay with us at Premier Inn London Euston.

I am glad that not only we were able accommodate you but also that the team were able to make you feel welcome at the hotel. Just a quick bit of advice, nest time you stay with us give us a call ahead of arriving and we can put a note in your booking to request a room away from the main road and the team will do the best they can to accommodate this for you and ensure a perfect night sleep.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel is fairly priced for London and is well situated for transport.
My room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and efficient.
On the down side the room safes were disabled and I was not happy with just handing my valuables over in reception. Also free internet was only for thirty minutes a day which is not enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear guest,

I am glad that not only we were able accommodate you but also that the team were able to make you feel welcome at the hotel. I do apologise for the situation with safes in the hotel it is something that is being looked at with priority however just to give you piece of mind we have all round CCTV in the reception area so all our guest valuables are extra safe when in our care.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Really convenient, only minutes from Euston and easy to spot the Premier Inn / Costa sign.
Rooms decent size & well lit. Room just too warm for me personally - had to sleep with window open.Speaking of sleep, I hardly slept at all! I like a firm bed , can't stand matress toppers!I think I also chose the wrong pillow.Husband found it fine though.
Breakfast was excellent - one of the best I've had , better than at a lot of 4*hotels I've stayed in. Would recommend it & would stay again.

Room Tip: Room at the back
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave some comments from your stay with us at London Euston Premier Inn.

I am glad that you chose us for your choice of accommodation during your time in London. However I am sorry to read that you were not completely satisfied with your stay, please do keep in mind we offer you a good night guaranteed or your money back so do not hesitate to contact us at the hotel to discuss this further if you wish.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 March 2014

extremely comfortable stay, helpful friendly staff, clean rooms,good value,choice of food.ideally situated for station. would prefer twin room with beds of equal size.meal deal great value certainly did not go hungry drinks fair price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave some comments about your stay with us at London Euston Premier Inn.

I am glad to read in your review that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to leave a good and lasting impression on you from your first stay with us. We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

handy for Euston station & tube (5 mins slow walk). Kings Cross & St Pancras (10 mins the other way) .Staff very good and helpful. Able to leave bags in ''safe room'' as we weren't leaving until 4pm (no charge). room very clean and very comfortable- as the advert says - we got a good nights sleep. large tv, wifi. nice clean bathroom with decent sized shower. quiet at night despite being on a main road.
will definitely stay here again when we are next in London.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

It is great to see that you were able to make the most out of being with us during your time in London and that we were able fulfil your accommodation needs.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We spent one night at this hotel at the weekend. Very convenient for both Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras train stations. A few minutes walk to all. Beds lovely and comfortable, clean room, shower pressure satisfactory. A really good selection of hot and cold breakfast at a very reasonable price. Staff exceptionally pleasant. I unfortunately fell over out in the street and twisted my ankle and skinned my elbows. The first aider on duty at the hotel took good care of me. My husband and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,

I am glad we were able meet your expectations staying with us and I am glad the team were able to attend to you and make a difference during your trip to London.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Wanted a hotel close to Euston Station and within easy reach of city. As we had used Premier many times before had no hesitation in coming here. 1st class in every respect. We phoned ahead to ask for a quiet room which we got. At the back with poor views but quietness outweighed that. recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am glad that we were able to meet your requirements for your trip to London and that we were able to match your expectations of Premier Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.