“Great London Hotel”

Ranked #157 of 1,068 Hotels in London
York, United Kingdom
“Great London Hotel”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Just come back from London after staying in this hotel for three nights. Room was spacious and clean including en-suite bathroom. Euston Road is quite noisy, even throughout the night but double glazing ensured a quiet room. Meals in the restaurant were fabulous and excellent value for money. Staff were really attentive and provided a first rate customer service with a smile. The hotel is situated close to main line stations and within easy walking distance of Central London.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave some comments from your recent stay with us at Premier Inn London Euston.

It is great to read your review and know that we were able to accommodate you to your needs and expectations during your trip to London. The team work hard to ensure all our guests have a great stay and everyone leaves happy on check out day.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (665)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Cradley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I was apprehensive about this Premier Inn as I had never used a Premier in a large city and thought perhaps the usual friendliness would be lost .So I was pleasantly suprised to find staff here were still smiling and helpful.
I was a bit daunted by self check in but one doubtful look at the machine bought a charming young man to my assistance.
Food in the restaurant was good and staff very obliging.
This Premier is just a five minute walk from Euston station.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear guest,

It is great to read that we were able to leave such a positive impression on you and that we exceeded your expectations. The team work hard to ensure all our guests feel welcome and enjoy their stay with us as we want everyone to leave with the same feeling you did too.

Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I had a good stay at Euston premier inn but had to call to ensure availability of an accessible room. The bed was a bit low for me. The telephone was on the other side of the room from the bed so you would need to get out of bed to answer it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear guests,

Thank you for taking your time to leave some comments from your stay with us at London Euston Premier Inn.

I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us and will pass on your feedback to the relevant departments as all our guest feedback is important to ensure we are meeting expectations in every aspect of your journey as a guest with us.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014

everything was lovely apart from the room being adjacent to reception and the night staff were so noisey that I had to get dressed at 3.30am to ask them to please keep their noise down. so if I stay there again I would refuse to have that room. other than that could not fault our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Diane P
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave some comments from your stay with us a London Euston Premier Inn.

I am glad that your overall stay was enjoyable however I would like apologise for the inconvenience and the noise experienced during your night stay. We do offer a good night guarantee to all our guests so I do hope that you received this as a small compensation for the disruptions, if not please do not hesitate to contact us so we can process this for you. I shall be passing on your feedback to the team to ensure that we are being conscious about our surroundings at all times.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed at this Travel Inn and it remains a good choice. Premier Travel Inns provide the basics I want at a fair price. The rooms are clean and large enough that they don't feel pokey. This hotel has a perfect location for London visitors on a budget, 20 minutes brisk walk from Leicester Square, 10 minutes from the British Museum and across the road from the British Library. Usually in Travel Inns the staff are friendly, helpful and polite, check in this time wasn't up to that standard and the room safe was not working, but apart from that service was the standard I expect. This was a leisure visit but I've been on business and paid twice the price in a premium chain for a tiny single room with a dirty, grotty little bathroom so I'd generally pick Travel Inns in future.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave some comments from your stay with us at Premier Inn London Euston.

I am glad you were able to feel comfortable and enjoyed your stay with us. We take all our guest feedback very seriously and appreciate it greatly, as we want to make sure all our guests have the same high standard service experience.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Another great stay in this excellently located hotel, rooms spacious, very clean and quiet (rm212)
Rooms have tea and coffee facilities, Large flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi in rooms.
Easy automatic check-in, helpful staff if needed.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear guest,

It is great to read that we were able to tick all your boxes for your accommodation requirements during your trip to London. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and give you another great experience.

Dublin
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have stayed here several times and always find it a great hotel in London. Premier Inns always seem to get it right but I have dropped one star from this review because of their computer system. A couple of days before arriving I received an e-mail inviting me to check in on line. It also invited me to book 'meal deals'. However it was not possible to book just one of these - the system only allowed me to book five 'meal deals' because I was staying for five nights. I did not check in on line. On arrival you have to check in at a computer terminal. This declined my booking and the Sterling debit card that I had used to make the original confirmed booking! I had to use my Irish Euro credit card to get into the hotel. This has cost us an extra €20 in conversion costs. Premier Inn's using this antiquated system is ridiculous. I have complained about this on Trip Advisor before both at other hotels as well as at Euston. I am a regular customer of Premier Inn and find this attitude very annoying. I have several more Premier Inn bookings lined up this year, and hope I can be met by a human being at reception.

Otherwise the stay was uneventful and up to usual Premier Inn standards. Don't waste your money or time on breakfast - there is a grand cafe in the society of Friends building next door.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave some feedback from your stay with us at Premier Inn London Euston.

It is great to get reviews from our returning guests. I am glad that our standards for accommodation have always met your expectations and been to your requirements. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused with the technological side of things and will be passing on this information to the relevant departments so they can look into this and can assure you that at our Premier Inn will always have receptionists available to help.