“Very clean and comfortable but noise from Euston Road” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn London Euston Hotel

Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
Ranked #144 of 1,087 Hotels in London
Somerset
“Very clean and comfortable but noise from Euston Road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was very impressed by the cleanliness and decor of the room but there was quite a bit of noise most of the night from Euston Road, hardly surprising as London is a 24 hour city. The emergency service sirens are the main culprits. Next time I would request a rear room which would be much quieter. Breakfast was good although some items found in other Premier Inns were not available. The breakfast room layout is also a bit strange but it is only a problem for the first morning. The reception and breakfast room staff were very friendly and helpful. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for room at the back unless you like sirens!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Many thanks for review your stay here at Premier Inn London Euston. I am really happy to read that the cleanliness impressed you along with the friendliness and helpfulness on the team.

We are indeed on one of London’s very busy artery and some street noise can be heard and I am sorry this was the case with your stay.

Thanks again for your time in reviewing us and we look forward in welcoming you again
Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (656)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Winchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my first time at Premier Inn, Euston as I usually stay at the Travelodge in Covent Garden......not any more its Premier Inn, Euston for me from now on. I expected the rooms to be noisy as it was so close to Euston Station but not at all. I had a very good night's sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Many thanks for making it Premier Inn and particularly Premier Inn London Euston as your first visit.
It great to read that we made a great impression and really happy that you will be using us from now on.
Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.
Kindest regards,
Chichester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Staying overnight in London with an early train from Euton this hotel was perfectly situated. As there is no need to check out I was able to leave without any delay. My initial room was on the second floor but the staff where happy to change it to a top floor room. The room was clean and in good condition.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Many thanks for your review regarding your stay with us. Happy to read that our location suited your need and that checkout was quick and easy.

Thanks again and hope that we will be welcoming you again soon.
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

IT his a good place to stay and hand to Euston Station just 5 mins. Also hand for commuting on the under ground for sit seeing in London.
sorry i can not think off any thing to say only it is very good

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay. I am really happy that you had a very good time with us.
We do hope to be welcoming you again soon.
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have stayed here a few times. It is in an excellent location. Very clean hotel, comfortable bed, very friendly staff. Excellent restaurant and breakfast. Already looking to book for September. We have been in a room overlooking the main Euston road and the heavy traffic was not problem.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your fantastic review of Premier Inn London Euston.

I am happy to hear that you took pleasure in our dinner menu and our breakfast offering.

We greatly anticipate your visit in September and I am thrilled that you will be joining us again.
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Where hotels are concerned, I appreciate them sleek and modern. I usually blanch when I read hotels described as quaint and charming. I want everything to work, I want reasonable rates, and I want complete privacy. I get all of this with Premier Inns. The Euston establishment is nicely located between Euston and King's Cross tube stations, so its pretty easy to get anywhere you want. For those heading to Gatwick airport, the express train from St. Pancras International is just a few minutes walk away. Not much point in going into detail about this particular hotel since it is the same as another Premier I've stayed in and I expect one is the same as the next. The staff have a studied friendliness. They've obviously been well-schooled in friendliness and that's just fine with me. I had the impression I could go to any one of them with a question and they would be helpful. One nice thing to point out was that we were there in early June and some days got quite warm. There were times when we needed air conditioning and it was easy to adjust the temperature in the room. We didn't opt for the breakfast plan. The Premier Inn breakfast is quite nice, but we didn't need it every day. Rather, we saved money by taking breakfast at the Costa Coffee next door. My one real quibble--and this is with Premier Inn in general--was with the wi-fi. It worked just fine, but it would be nice if it were free. Other hotels manage it, so...
London is an expensive city. It is hard to find a good, reasonably-priced hotel and Premier Inn fits the bill. I'll be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your brilliant review of your experience at Premier Inn London Euston.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you found the service throughout the hotel to be excellent, from the friendliness of my team to great location of the hotel we really do appreciate when guests notice our dedication.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Euston in the near future.

Kindest regards,
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as it was conveniently located in between London euston and st pancreas. We had a family room for the four of us over looking the main road very noisy but was expecting it.

You couldn't fault the staff very friendly you've just to listen carefully as they don't speak very clear.

The food at the restraunt is tasty. The adult deal is worth it because you can choose from mostly everything exept for two or three. Breakfast has lots to choose from continental and full English breakfast is available.

If we come back in the future would defiantly ask for a room not over looking the main road due to the noise.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family