“First time lucky ?”

Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
Ranked #214 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 July 2014

On July 23rd stayed for the first time at a Premier inn. I was amazed at the high standard of everything from the receptionist welcome to breakfast trhe following morning., If all the others are as good I will always use them. Btrilliant !

Room Tip: higher floors will be the quietest
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Welcome to Premier inn and thank you very much for reviewing your stay here at Premier Inn London Euston.
It is always encouraging when we receive positive comments regarding both the hotel and the team and in particular the team service.

I am really happy to read that we have left a great impression on you and particularly Premier inn as brand and do hope you will be visiting us and other Premier Inn when you on your travels.

Welcome again to Premier Inn and we do look forward in welcoming you again to Premier Inn London Euston soon.

Warm regards,
Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,230)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just walking distance from Kings Cross station. Staff were very helpful and friendly, and very genuine too - not just well trained automotons! Rooms were clean and very comfortable. It is a hotel that provides great place to get your head down while you enjoy London. Very much functional (to a high quality), rather than memorable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

It gives me great pleasure to read your feedback and that overall you enjoyed your stay, encountering genuine costumer service as I encourage my team to show their own individual personalities.

I am happy to read that you found comfortable and clean accommodation during your stay with us.

Thank you for posting your review and do wish we will be welcoming you again to Premier Inn London Euston soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had to stay here for a week on business. Honestly by the end of the week it was like my home. I had chosen it because I like simple minimal settings. But this hotel offered a homely hospitality that I just didn't expect. It was marvellous. I never leave reviews, but my stay at the premier inn was so good that I just had to let others know. Many others turn up their nose at the premier inn. But as someone who has stayed at other hotels in the euston area, the premier inn was lovely and I will be sure to recommend it to others. Breakfast was amazing too.

Room Tip: The disabled room is very big I hear.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for writing such a lovely review. And great to read that we exceeded your expectations .We always enjoy receiving such positive feedback and are delighted you had such a great week with us while in London on business.

Thank you for recommending us to friends and family and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in London.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Family room clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and efficient. Beds very comfy. Secure storage of luggage prior to departure. Air conditioning effective. Very convenient for Euston station. Enjoy!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for reviewing your stay with us. Its great reading that you had a comfortable stay and also friendly service from the team whilst staying with us.

Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

10 min walk from Kings Cross station.
Myself daughter and grandaughter had a 2 night stay in a triple room.
Everything about this hotel was excellent.
Food good especially breakfast.
All the staff were friendly and very helpful
I will definately be returning
Thanks for a lovely stay

Room Tip: We were ground floor at the back very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank your for reviewing your recent stay at Premier Inn London Euston and many thanks for your kind words.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us especially our breakfast. I am really happy that you found the team friendly and helpful, I am really lucky to have them as part of my team.

Thank you so much again for your kind words which I will share with the rest of my team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

walking distance from kings cross and st pancress stations and very close to Euston underground.. buses more than frequently bus stop veryvery close to hotel in either direction Camden market 10 mins by bus madam tussaudes 10 mins by bus..

1  Thank Ben R
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

I am really happy to read that you had a Mega stay with us. I must agree with you that out location is very good and you can get anywhere in the city in a very quick time.

Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We chose this hotel because it was well situated both for Euston station and ease of getting to the centre. The staff throughout the hotel were very friendly and welcoming as well as efficient at dealing with requests and queries. Our room was at the back of the hotel and therefore was quiet, it was clean and fresh and lived up to the standards as per the T.V. advert. Breakfast was good value for money with plenty to choose from both continental and hot.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay with us at Premier Inn London Euston. We always try our hardest to meet our guests high expectations and was really pleased to read that we was achieved.

I have passed on your comments to Marcin and the rest of the team in the kitchen regarding the quality of breakfast.

Many thanks again for staying with us and we are looking forward to your return.