“London!!!!”

Ranked #168 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“London!!!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed here several times, never had a problem.
Easy access to the underground good pubs close to the premier inn also!! Just wanted to write a review as one staff member was particularly helpful more than usual, very welcoming nothing would have been to much, it's the little attention to detail that make the difference and make you re book.
Overall good value for money for a weekend break in the city :)

Room Tip: Go for an upper floor room
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
I am delighted to read that you are a frequent guest and to hear of your experience whilst staying with us, was an enjoyable one.

It always gives me great pleasure to see that outstanding service has been maintained and in particular to see individual members of the team recognised for their attributes, just wish you had name the team member so that I could have rewarded them for their service. Please, the next time that you are with us, I would love to get the name and to meet you in person.

Continue to make it Premier Inn London Euston and we do value you your custom and loyalty to the brand.

Kindest regards,
Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (670)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The bed and pillow was ver uncomfortable and I couldn't sleep and was sore and annoyed the next days. The room was clean though and sound proofed from the outside noise, however there were squeaky floor boards in the room so if someone was up it was noisy. Close to train station.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to feedback your experience following your stay with us. I am very disappointed to read you had a poor sleeping experience with us which made you feel sore, please accept my apology.

Many thanks for highlighting the squeaky floorboards. We have put out this repair out to tender and are just waiting on the contractors to submit their proposals / quotes so we can commence work as soon as possible.

Please accept my apology once more and hope we will be welcoming you again to Premier Inn London Euston.

Sitges, Spain
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great location. Easy access to both Euston St. Underground and St. Pancras International (EuroStar to Paris). Older facility. However, this means the rooms are a bit larger than the newer Premier Inns. Also, rooms have two chairs (rather than one). During HOT weather, the AC has trouble keeping up. Check to be sure the AC in your room is working.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for posting your review with us. Our location is really good for coming to London with both major rail stations just minutes away for us.

I am sorry to read the issue encountered with our air-cooling system but great to see it didn’t have a major impacted on your overall stay.

Many thanks again and we look forward to your return the next time that you are in London.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 July 2014

On July 23rd stayed for the first time at a Premier inn. I was amazed at the high standard of everything from the receptionist welcome to breakfast trhe following morning., If all the others are as good I will always use them. Btrilliant !

Room Tip: higher floors will be the quietest
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Welcome to Premier inn and thank you very much for reviewing your stay here at Premier Inn London Euston.
It is always encouraging when we receive positive comments regarding both the hotel and the team and in particular the team service.

I am really happy to read that we have left a great impression on you and particularly Premier inn as brand and do hope you will be visiting us and other Premier Inn when you on your travels.

Welcome again to Premier Inn and we do look forward in welcoming you again to Premier Inn London Euston soon.

Warm regards,
Auckland
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just walking distance from Kings Cross station. Staff were very helpful and friendly, and very genuine too - not just well trained automotons! Rooms were clean and very comfortable. It is a hotel that provides great place to get your head down while you enjoy London. Very much functional (to a high quality), rather than memorable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
It gives me great pleasure to read your feedback and that overall you enjoyed your stay, encountering genuine costumer service as I encourage my team to show their own individual personalities.

I am happy to read that you found comfortable and clean accommodation during your stay with us.

Thank you for posting your review and do wish we will be welcoming you again to Premier Inn London Euston soon.

Warm regards,
London, Canada
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had to stay here for a week on business. Honestly by the end of the week it was like my home. I had chosen it because I like simple minimal settings. But this hotel offered a homely hospitality that I just didn't expect. It was marvellous. I never leave reviews, but my stay at the premier inn was so good that I just had to let others know. Many others turn up their nose at the premier inn. But as someone who has stayed at other hotels in the euston area, the premier inn was lovely and I will be sure to recommend it to others. Breakfast was amazing too.

Room Tip: The disabled room is very big I hear.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for writing such a lovely review. And great to read that we exceeded your expectations .We always enjoy receiving such positive feedback and are delighted you had such a great week with us while in London on business.

Thank you for recommending us to friends and family and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in London.

Kindest regards,
Whitehaven, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Family room clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and efficient. Beds very comfy. Secure storage of luggage prior to departure. Air conditioning effective. Very convenient for Euston station. Enjoy!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Many thanks for reviewing your stay with us. Its great reading that you had a comfortable stay and also friendly service from the team whilst staying with us.

Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit,