“Impressed!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
Ranked #203 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I was very impressed by the hotel staff and service in the restaurant. The room was larger than I expected and quiet (on the top floor). I had an issue with the paid WIFI but was refunded on checkout with no hassle. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for sharing this great review of your time at Premier Inn, London Euston.

I am delighted to know that you felt warmly welcomed to the hotel by my team and that everyone provided you with the best care and attention throughout your stay

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights with 2 young children and got a quiet room on level 5 not a sound! Rooms spotless beds soo comfy breakfasts fab eat all you want which us what you need for a day of sightseeing. Tube 2 mins across the rd and only a couple of stops to main atractions only negative was on first night we ate at the hotel and the room although lovely the level of service was lacking others being served before us who were there after and forgetting the kids starters but other than that hotel fab staff always say hello and location spot on

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your time here at Premier Inn, London Euston

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a memorable stay with us and that you found our rooms to be comfortable and spotless clean room. I am glad that you took advantage of our hotel’s central location for London’s main attractions. Thank you for your compliments about the outstanding service offered by all my team. We really appreciate when our guests notice our dedication and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to everyone.

I am really sorry to read about your dinner experience and please to accept my apology but happy it didn’t affect your overall stay.

We look forward to welcoming you once again to and thank you for making it Premier Inn.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This Premier Inn is on an extremely busy road, but once inside you would never know our room was on the main road side but it was completely quiet no outside noise at all. Air conditioning worked perfectly as it was very hot when we were there. Very clean, usual Premier Inn standard.
Staff happy to give out extra tea bags when asked.
Parking at Euston station over the road was very good value when pre booked it was £17.50 for approx. 36 hours.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Green75

Many thanks for reviewing your time with us, very much appreciated.

I am happy to read that you were very impressed with Premier Inn, London Euston and you had undisturbed sleep during your stay.

Many thanks again for all your kind words and we hope to be welcoming you again in the never future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Perfect hotel if you are near or around St.Pancras, we wanted to go shopping at westfield and it was the perfect ideal location. Rooms were acceptable, staff were charming and polite. At night the rooms were completely silent. Recommend entirely.

Room Tip: Disabled rooms should be 1st or 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Many thanks for staying with us and for posting your kind words. I am really happy that you found our team charming and polite.

Thank you so much for recommending Premier Inn, London Euston and hope be welcoming you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

It was not hard to find the hotel when walking from Kings Cross St Pancras underground station...probably 500 metres and on the left hand side going away from the station. St Pancras is a very good location because it links to several other lines. Use the Oyster Card too...cheaper and very efficient for the trains and buses. Do not use the Heathrow Express for £21 as it requires a change of train to get to St Pancras...the £5 fare on the underground is better.
Initial impressions entering the building from Euston Road through the bar was that this place is a dump. There is another entrance from Duke Road which is a bit better. Once I was over the first concern as to the standard of the place....the property exceeded my initial impressions.
The room was spacious and in good condition but not at all modern. The bathroom actually has a big bath. The free Wifi is good for emails but not videos...unless you pay.
The bed was quite comfortable and the room was exceptionally quiet.
Breakfast for £10 was excellent and you would never leave hungry. Maz was clearly in charge and impressive as he guided his staff as well as handled the many people passing through. Saliha looked after me and she was also a gem.
On balance the Premier Inn was very good value and I would return.
Two hundred metres down Duke Road there is a very small Indian restaurant run by the same man for decades...this was excellent and I went there twice...great food, good service and excellent value.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for this brilliant review of your stay at Premier Inn London Euston.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the service you experienced was outstanding. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to all of the team here, especially Maz and Saliha, who looked after you throughout your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Euston.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed at the premier inn euston from thursday 31st July until monday 4th august, the room was lovely and spacious and the beds were just so comfy. The room did get warm but it was air conditioned and there was also a fan. The staff were just great and nothing was too much trouble for them they bent over backwards to help, The meals were fantastic and the service from all staff from restaurant staff, reception staff and bar staff was excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. The room was serviced every day with clean fresh towels everyday unless you put the do not disturb sign up.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 4th floor and the hotel had a policy and signs to back it up that between 10pm and...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your brilliant review. We are delighted to hear what a great experience you had here at Premier Inn London Euston. We are glad that you liked your room and our "all you can eat "buffet breakfast.

My team will be very pleased to know that you had such a great stay and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent value, brilliant welcoming staff and great location when you arrive at Euston. Staff readily accepted our cases into storage so we could spend the day sightseeing, and accommodated early check in to help with a sick child.
Breakfast great value

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for writing such a wonderful review and I am very pleased to read that you had an excellent time here at Premier Inn London Euston.

I am very happy the team was able to check you in early and I do hope your child is feeling much better now.

Thank you for making it Premier Inn and we look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,