“Great location, staff, service and breakfast”

Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
Ranked #204 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Couldn't fault anything. We were in London for a two night visit, room was clean, equipped and beds and pillows so comfortable. were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was delicious, great location...thank you so much and highly recommended

Stayed: August 2014
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Many thanks for reviewing your stay and I am pleased to read that you had a faultless experience during your two days with us.

I will be sharing your thoughts with the team and I am sure they will appreciated your warm and kind words.

Thank you for making it Premier Inn and we look forward in welcoming you again.

Kindest regards,
Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,188)

Reviewed 7 August 2014

A good sized room with storage space. Fantastic staff, especially one named Saliha, who was more than happy to assist me. 5* Resturant food with a variety of choices. Take advantage of the unlimited breakfast and dinner meal.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your brilliant review of Premier Inn, London Euston

Thank you for your comments regarding the room, I am thrilled that you found the service that you experienced during your stay to be fantastic, we really appreciate when guests notice our dedication and I am sure Saliha will be thrilled to be mentioned.

We look forward to you joining us again at Premier Inn, London Euston in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Went there for 4 nights with the family.
Pros
- Helpful and friendly people.
- Decent breakfast but nothing special.
- Close to Euston station for buses and underground
Cons
- Pricey
- The room had a strange smell all the time
- Very small room for a family of 3
- Gave us only 1 face towel for 3 people
- WiFi even they had free version it was slow and difficult to connect.
- The shower was not the cleanest.

I would only recommend it for a short business stay rather than a family vacation.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking your time in reviewing Premier inn, London Euston.
I am pleased to read that the team was helpful and friendly during your four days with us and that our location suited you, whilst you were in London.

I am sorry to read that you didn’t feel that we were value for money and that you also had WIFI issues during your time with us. I am also disappointed to read that your room wasn’t as fresh as it should have been and do hope you did mention this to a member of my time.

Do accept my sincerest apology but do hope you will see improvements on your next visit with us.
Many thanks again and we look forward in welcoming you again to Premier Inn, London Euston.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

First time in London, but not first time with Premier Inn. London Euston was an absolute treat!
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Our first evening meal in the restaurant was fabulous, not just for the atmosphere and lovely food, but also due to the wonderful service, particularly Richard, who made our first night very special. He is an absolute gem. Many thanks also to Salima at Breakfast time for her care and consideration. the staff seemed genuinely interested in customer care at the highest level. We had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Can't wait to return! Thanks again for making our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Premier Inn, London Euston.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the warm and helpful staff that you experienced during your stay and I will be sure to share your review with all of my team here. It is great to see both Richard and Saliha being mentioned and they both will extremely happy with your comments.

I am really happy that you had a memorable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn, London Euston.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

have stayed here before, and will stay again, its location is excellent, staff are really nice, beds are so comfy, and the hotel is nice and modern. food is good, and if you have any problems, staff are there to help, you immediately.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your time here at Premier Inn, London Euston

I am delighted to read that your most recent stay was as brilliant as your previous times with us. As a regular and valued guest you are in the best position to let us know how well we are maintaining our high standards and it gives me great pleasure to know that we are able to provide friendly service.

Thank you for making it Premier Inn and hope to be welcoming you again soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I was very impressed by the hotel staff and service in the restaurant. The room was larger than I expected and quiet (on the top floor). I had an issue with the paid WIFI but was refunded on checkout with no hassle. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing this great review of your time at Premier Inn, London Euston.

I am delighted to know that you felt warmly welcomed to the hotel by my team and that everyone provided you with the best care and attention throughout your stay

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights with 2 young children and got a quiet room on level 5 not a sound! Rooms spotless beds soo comfy breakfasts fab eat all you want which us what you need for a day of sightseeing. Tube 2 mins across the rd and only a couple of stops to main atractions only negative was on first night we ate at the hotel and the room although lovely the level of service was lacking others being served before us who were there after and forgetting the kids starters but other than that hotel fab staff always say hello and location spot on

• Stayed: July 2014

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a memorable stay with us and that you found our rooms to be comfortable and spotless clean room. I am glad that you took advantage of our hotel’s central location for London’s main attractions. Thank you for your compliments about the outstanding service offered by all my team. We really appreciate when our guests notice our dedication and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to everyone.

I am really sorry to read about your dinner experience and please to accept my apology but happy it didn’t affect your overall stay.

We look forward to welcoming you once again to and thank you for making it Premier Inn.