“Great for a stopover” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #142 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great for a stopover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Second time we've been here now, this time was for a 3 day trip to London to do the whole tourist thing. Good location as a base, just a couple of minutes walk from Euston tube station. Room was clean and comfortable and not too noisy, so got a good night's sleep. Staff have also been great on both of our stays, always friendly and can't do enough to help you.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PaulRonnieB
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn London Euston.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write your kind words. I have passed these on to my team here at the hotel and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Kindest regards,
Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (656)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Chester, Uk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

Premier Inn Euston is not the closest budget hotel to Euston station - Travelodge & Ibis are marginally closer, which matters when you are travelling with luggage.
The automated check in was great; the bedroom was what one would expect from a city centre hotel - small, but comfortable. The bed was wonderful, but the extractor fan in the bathroom very noisy. The breakfast was extra, but worth it.
Wi-Fi was chargeable in all areas & so was the safe in the room.

1 Thank Salsamam
Thank you for reviewing Premier Inn London Euston.

I am very please to read that overall you enjoyed your time here with us. I am disappointed that you were disturbed the extractor fan, located in the bathroom, thank you for brining this to my attention.

Many thanks again for taking the time in reviewing your stay and we do hope to be welcoming you again soon.

Kirkenes, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Back again at Premer inn Euston.
This time on a holiday trip with my wife. We stayed for 3 nights.

We find this hotel to be in a good location. Walking distanse from Oxford street, many small resturants around.

If we need taxi we just walk 2 min to the taxi rank at Euston Station.
Underground is just 3 min walk away.

The hotel it self was is regular premier inn.
Nice and well trained staff, that are helpfull and polite.
Room clean and nice. Big flatscreen TV.
Breakfast good.

We staid on the 5th floor. Quiet and nice.

Had dinner one night in the thrym hotel resturant, and service and food was ok.

Over all we only had postive to say about our stay here. Will use it again both for business trips and private stays.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jorn H
I was absolutely thrilled to read you very kind feedback following you and your families stay at here at Premier Inn London Euston.

On behalf of all the team at the hotel I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. I have already passed these on to all of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards,
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Very nice, but food and breakfast in the hotel is not that great yet very expensive. Very easy access to train station, very nice neighborhood in a quiet part of busy London. This hotel has everything that makes my stay comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lam S
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind feedback following your recent stay with us at Premier Inn London Euston.
I was really please that you enjoyed the service and that you also liked the surroundings and facilities in the hotel.

I am very disappointed to read that your restaurant experience wasn’t as it should have been and please to accept my apology.

I am that you had a comfortable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I had stayed in Premier Inn Euston, London from 31 July to 6 Aug with my wife and son aged 13. The hotel is very conveniently located. Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston tube stations are a short walk, Bus stops are right out side the hotel. So sightseeing was easy!
Breakfast is a big USP of this hotel. The spread is large and sumptuous. Helps to start the day on a full stomach.
The Bar is well stocked. English lagers a plenty.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Gave us many tips for sightseeing. I would like to mention specifically Daniel and Alba.
Only draw back in my opinion is that the wardrobe in the room seems improvised. It does not have sufficient storage space specially in a family room and that too for nearly a week stay. So we could not unpack the bags.
One suggestion: Hotel may install ice dispensers on the floor. During summers one likes to have a drink in the privacy of one's room after a long day walking around in London. The bartender obliged us with ice but it would be good if ice dispensers can be installed.
The free wifi was slow and stopped after 9 pm. Hope Management can check that out.

1 Thank SunilMarwah
Thank you so very much for your kind words following your recent stay with us at Premier Inn London Euston. I was really pleased to read that you enjoyed the service you received from the team, especially Daniel & Alba, both were thrilled when they got their name mentioned.

I have noted the wifi comments and this should not have been the case. Regarding the ice dispenser, this is a brand decision but it has also been noted.

Thanks again and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Checked in online as I wouldn't get to the hotel till 2am. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The hotel was very clean and organised. The room was very comfortable. The bed was huge and snuggly! I awoke too late to have breakfast in the hotel's restaurant but the attached Costa cafe was much appreciated.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank emmalouise1976
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at Premier Inn London Euston.

I was delighted to read that we met your expectations and that you that you had a friendly service from the team.

Costa coffee attached is really a bonus for those like yourself how find it hard to leave our great beds.

Our aim here is to ensure that each and every guest has a fantastic stay with us and I really do hope that you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

South Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Staff were lovely, always on hand if you needed anything. A special mention to Alexandra a waitress she was so helpful and a nice lady. Can't fault the hotel, clean and staff were very good, our bags were kept in a room as we arrived before check in time and then they offered to keep them on leaving as we weren't leaving until after check out. Really enjoyed our stay here and would def recommend

• 5 of 5 bubbles
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at Premier Inn London Euston

I am glad that you enjoyed your long weekend break in London with us. I am happy to hear that you found the room to be clean and the bed to be comfortable.

We take great pride in our service here at Premier inn and I am thrilled that you found the staff was always on hand to help, particularly Alexandra.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Premier Inn London Euston in the future.