“Putney Bridge Premier Inn”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #274 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Chigwell, United Kingdom
“Putney Bridge Premier Inn”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I stayed at the Putney Bridge Premier Inn hotel for one night on the 31.01.2012. After Booking in, my wife and I went to London to watch a shoe and for some dinner. A great night was enjoyed and we headed back to the hotel for a good nights sleep. After falling asleep, we were both woken by a noisey couple of people going past our door. We fell back to sleep and was again woken by the same female voices making as much noise as before. Not happy.

Then again fell back to sleep and woke for our breakfast at 6am. We were about to be seated when asked about our nights sleep by Izabella Veres. I explained about the loud voices that woke us. She appoligised on behalf of the company and showed us to our table. After finishing our food Izablla approached us to say she had reported the inccedent and a member of staff would be talking to us. Within 10 mins of first asking us about the night, the stiuation had been resolved and a full refund given by Mr Marcello.

I also run a business with staff, and left so impressed with the way I was handled that I have left this report as a way of saying THANK YOU. I stay with Premier Inn hotels as much as I can allready as do my members of staff on business. With this high standard of respect shown by the staff, we as a company will continue to do so for many years to come.

Room Tip: There is some work going on with the hotel just now, but all rooms are smart, clean and easy to use.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Rob_Kinsman, General Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Dear Andy

Thank you for your review and although I am not happy you did not get a great nights sleep with us, I am happy that you felt we did our best to resolve the issue and you left with a good impression of Premier Inn. The team here really believe in our 'Good Night Guarantee' as we understand the importance of a good sleep to set you up for the day ahead. Hopefully you see that we are fully commited to providing a great night's sleep for all our customers and do not expect you to pay if this is not the case.
I hope you and your wife come and visit us again soon, especially after May 2012 when we will have had all our rooms refurbished to the highest standard of Premier Inn's hotels and maybe you can treat yourselves to another show in London.

Rob Kinsman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Donegal, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 31 January 2012

my husband and i stayed with our four children in the premier inn putney bridge. Had a great stay . The staff are very welcoming and friendly.The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are very helpful.The hotel is very near to the tube station and the bus routes to the central of London .The Breakfast and Dinner are great value. I would recommend the Premier inn putney bridge to any family. THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF FOR A GREAT STAY...

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Dear Callaghans

Thank you for your great review and I am pleased to see you and your family had a great stay with us. We work hard to exceed our customers expectations and I am very happy to see that you thought the team were great.
I hope that we remain top of your choice list when you plan your next trip to London and we look forward to welcoming your family back soon.

Dunfermline
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Very nice room - spacious, clean and well equipped. Staff very welcoming and friendly. The only issue was noise from buses manoeuvring outside until late in the night and from early in the morning. They appeared to be waiting to enter a narrow street containing a number of bus stpos outside the local Tube station. Ask for a room away from that side of the building and I am sure that you will have a good night's sleep.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Dear Ian

Thank you for your review and I am happy you thought the hotel was clean and the staff looked after you. I am aware about the noise from the bus stop and we have replaced the majority of the window to provide better sound proofing in future. We are currently undergoing a refurbishment programme to make our rooms part of the best in Premier Inn. I hope you can come and visit us again after May 2012 to see for yourself how fantastic they are and I will give you one of our new rooms overlooking the river (away from the buses!).

Santillana del Mar, Spain
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We decided to stay in Premier Inn Hotel for spending some days in London, because in general the relationship quality-price of these hotels are good and we didnt want bad surprises. This time, we decided to be in this hotel because it was very closed to the tube station, and it would make easier visiting to the city. The hotel is very good communicated, at 30-35 minutes by tube of Westminster and centre of the city and with small supermarkets around it where you can buy basic things. Bedroom was very fine and spacious, cleaness was fine, but the only negative point was that the wooden windows in our bedroom were old, and cold went into our bedroom very easy! Staff of the hotel was very friendly and helpful, even we needed to print some copies of documents, and they helped us without any problem.
I strongly recommend this hotel if you are planning to visit London!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ana319796
Dear Ana

Thank you for your excellent review and I am happy you had a great trip to London. I have since had the windows replaced in the majority of the rooms, so hopefully this will adress the only negative point you raised. The team are always more than happy to assist our guests and I am pleased that you found them to helpful during your stay.
Thanks once again and I hope you come back and see us soon at London Putney Bridge Premier Inn.

Caernarfon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I used to stay at City Hall or try and find a hotel closer to the city. Not from now on, within 300 yds of Putney Bridge underground station, and great staff - nothing was too much bother. Quiet, clean,n really helpfull staff (attentive and always willing to help ) - OK, she may not be an architectural gem, but once inside, she ticks all the boxes for me. One slight problem, you may have tp move around tne room to see where you have then best wi-fi connection, but overall -very good.

Room Tip: Give this one a go, ok it's not bang centre of London!!!!!! But she is clean, the staff were dri...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Dear Alwynne
Thank you for your review and great tips. I am proud of the comment you make about the staff, as we work hard to really look after all our guests. Although I cannot change the appearance of the building (I have asked though), I have addressed the Wi-fi issues we had at the building and replaced the access points with new equipment to hopefully cope with the growing demands of our guests.
I hope you come back to visit us after our refurbishment and see our fantastic new rooms from the end of May 2012.
Fremantle, Australia
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Very friendly helpful staff in fact better than some top hotels. This a budget hotel which is comfortable as well , would stay again. Premier Inns in UK are all the same so you know what you are in for. The breakfast when included is good.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Hi Rachel

Thanks for your review and I am pleased to see your comments on the team. I do however see your average ratings for the room and I am confident that when our refurbishment programme finishes at the end of May 2012, you will be scoring us 5 for all areas. I hope you enjoyed your time in London and hope to see you back at Putney Bridge Premier Inn soon.

Wetherby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Chosen for location and price, this hotel lived up to Premier's promise and pleasantly surprised us. Staff welcoming and friendly, room clean and breakfast and dinner extremely good value.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank easyoutdoors
Thank you for your review and I hope you had a great time in London. We work hard to provide great service and value to all our guests, so it is fantastic to hear positive comments.
We hope to see you again soon at London Putney Bridge Premier Inn.