“Disappointing”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #294 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 January 2013

it was not my first time at a travel lodge hotel, but the quality standards i was used to were not met. The room was big but not well fornitured, there was a very small wardrobe considering it was a double room. The service was non existant ... My fiance and I had to wait a long time at the desk both at check in and later on when he had to go downstairs to ask for a bath towel (only one had been provided)

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Sylvia B
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, I think you may have posted on the wrong hotel. We are a Premier Inn and in no way affiliated with Travelodge.

I do understand that people sometimes do mix the two of us up, so if your review is about Premier Inn London Putney Bridge please do feel free to contact me on 08710527 8674, option 3 and I will be happy to help.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

We have now stayed at this Premier Inn twice and have not been disappointed. The room was excellent value, vary clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff were extremely helpful and having left a pair of earrings there after checking out I was delighted that they had been found and handed in by housekeeping staff. Our two night stay in London cost £133.00 - fantastic value for the standard of the hotel - I will be returning and have no difficulty recommending this to anyone.

Room Tip: We were given rooms away from the road - I was advised the Tower has good views but can be noisy I w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a positive one.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer care and cleanliness standards and I am so happy that you found this to be the case.

I do hope that we can welcome you back here for another stay very soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

This is a very cost-effective hotel for business. The staff is very helpful and pleasant and the facilities strike a very good balance between price and facilities. I have stayed there a number of times and I will be back. Some competitors offer free wifi, but the cost of wifi at Premier Inn is nominal, so it is acceptable. The rooms are very comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a west-facing room high up overlooking the Thames. Not just for the view, but the noise from...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!

Caroline Dearing-Burt

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Stayed here on Business, and its a nice Premier Inn. Clean, and also conveniant for the underground and local restaurants and bars too. I would stay here again, and would recommend it. The hotel bar is pretty good, and I enjoyed a relaxing beer in the hotel bar too.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I promised myself that I would add a review to the Premier Inn. We stayed over the New Year's holiday to finish up 2012. The room, breakfast, and the staff were excellent. Didn't have a refrigerator, which would have been nice as we stayed for a week. We had a room with three beds, and that fit us well as a family of four. There was a pub nearby for some food outside of the hotel, and down the road was great Italian food at Leonardo's.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one, and you had a fantastic new years!

I am so pleased that you found the team to be friendly and the location to be good.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

We chose this hotel as it was close (walking distance) to Stamford Bridge as we were going to watch a football game and we had stayed in the area (SW) before and like it.

This is what we liked best about the hotel: The clean modern rooms. The comfortable beds. The standard of the bathrooms with wellfunctioning showers. The "eat as much as you want"-breakfast (travelled with hungry teenage sons!). The closeness to transport in to the city, the busses stop close to the Hotel entrance. The nice and helpful staff in the reception.

The only reason to why we do not mark this stay a 5/5 is because the rooms were not ready when we arrived (not too early) and for that reason we got rooms on different floors (ours was situated below the entrance floor next to the carpark).

Room Tip: I suppose that there are rooms overlooking the river and they must offer a nice view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hella_10
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

I am so pleased that you found the team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We come and stay at this hotel as its near family we come and visit. The hotel is clean and efficient. The only thing in the summer the curtains don't block out the light totally. Stayed various times and as long as you get a. Room which is not near the road or passage way I think this hotel offers great value for money.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AUSTLON

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am pleased all of your stays here with us have been good ones!

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness I am glad you find this to be the case.

we look forward to seeing you again soon.