“Excellent London Hotel!!”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #297 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We travelled to London for a weekend at the start of the new year to see a show in town and picked this PremierInn for two nights which was the grand total of £110. Bargain!!!! It is straightforward to get to just down from Putney Bridge Tube and there is plenty of buses which stop outside.

Check-In, Simple and straightforward. We were both glad to see that it was the good old fashioned reception and not PremierInn's auto reception screens. A friendly welcome was received.

Rooms, We had 301 which was quite a large room by standard as it was an L-shaped room but with plenty of glass overlooking Putney Bridge. It was presented clean and tidy and bathroom alike which was good. The bed was also comfy too.

Food and Drink, We had breakfast both days which is fantastic. (All you can eat!!) We also undertook an evening meal on the second night which by standards was good value for money. Hotels by in-large are always more expensive but we think it is getting to the stage where they are on par with everyone else. Food was lovely!!! The bar and waiting staff like the receptionists were all very pleasant at this hotel.

Overall, We would recommend this hotel with no worries at all!! It is ideal base for a trip into anywhere in the London area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

We have used this hotel a few times because it is very convienient for us. The tube station is very close and the bus stops are just outside. The hotel is very clean. The rooms are a good size and well maintained. On our last visit we had a problem with a noisey heating fan, but the staff were very prompt in moving us to another room. The car park is small and a little pricey, but I felt that is was worth it for the security aspect. We will stay hear again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you were pleased with the hotel standards. However we do apologise about the noisey heating fan and I am glad you felt your situation was dealt with in a professional and friendly manner.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am happy that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Nothing to complain about - this is a great place!!! Good breakfast and lots of it - healthy too if you swing that way! The rooms are large and the beds comfy - if you for some reason dont get a good night sleep they wont charge you.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am so pleased that you found the team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

we took the kids to London for 4 days checking out on Christmas eve, we have stayed in many premier inn's throughout the country, but the staff at this one were exceptional so helpful giving tips for things to do and giving great customer service.
great breakfast, very spacious family room and great overall stay.
the only thing that i would like to mention is that the location is so convenient, buses right outside and tube is a few minutes walk, however this does lead to extra noise.
we sleep just fine so this did not bother us and the location and distance outweighs the noise by far.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

I am so pleased that you found the team to be so good, and you found the location to be so convenient! Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

I do hope you had a wonderul christmas and new year and we wish to welcome you back here again very soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

it was not my first time at a travel lodge hotel, but the quality standards i was used to were not met. The room was big but not well fornitured, there was a very small wardrobe considering it was a double room. The service was non existant ... My fiance and I had to wait a long time at the desk both at check in and later on when he had to go downstairs to ask for a bath towel (only one had been provided)

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Sylvia B
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, I think you may have posted on the wrong hotel. We are a Premier Inn and in no way affiliated with Travelodge.

I do understand that people sometimes do mix the two of us up, so if your review is about Premier Inn London Putney Bridge please do feel free to contact me on 08710527 8674, option 3 and I will be happy to help.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

We have now stayed at this Premier Inn twice and have not been disappointed. The room was excellent value, vary clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff were extremely helpful and having left a pair of earrings there after checking out I was delighted that they had been found and handed in by housekeeping staff. Our two night stay in London cost £133.00 - fantastic value for the standard of the hotel - I will be returning and have no difficulty recommending this to anyone.

Room Tip: We were given rooms away from the road - I was advised the Tower has good views but can be noisy I w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a positive one.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer care and cleanliness standards and I am so happy that you found this to be the case.

I do hope that we can welcome you back here for another stay very soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

This is a very cost-effective hotel for business. The staff is very helpful and pleasant and the facilities strike a very good balance between price and facilities. I have stayed there a number of times and I will be back. Some competitors offer free wifi, but the cost of wifi at Premier Inn is nominal, so it is acceptable. The rooms are very comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a west-facing room high up overlooking the Thames. Not just for the view, but the noise from...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!