“A highly recommended hotel”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #269 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Manila, Philippines
“A highly recommended hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

I stayed just one night at this hotel, and had good impressions of it.

Staff were all efficient and attentive, especially Lyn. They were helpful with travel information. They even helped us store our luggage upon check out. I was with a big group and they dealt with many pieces of bags and luggage.

I occupied a fairly large room, with good lighting. The bathroom too was larger than usual. TV programs were limited in choices, as cable channels were not available.

The hotel's location is convenient, being almost next door to the Putney Bridge tube station and the bus stop.

For travellers with business around the area of Putney Bridge and Fulham, this hotel is an excellent choice.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground and bus stops being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Thetford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

We stayed at the hotel last weekend to attend a family party at a pub nearby.
Our room was very spacious and clean, with a large flat screen TV on the wall and a comfy double bed. We were on the 1st floor facing Putney Bridge but weren't troubled by any traffic noise at all.
We had a very nice evening meal in the restaurant which was good value at £12.50 for 2 courses.
The breakfast (at extra cost) was exceptionally good with plenty of choice, and as much as you can eat.
The staff were all very friendly including the cleaners who acknowledged us cheerily in the morning.
The hotel is very well situated for the buses and tube, and the high street just a few minutes walk over the bridge is excellent for shopping.
We'll definitely stay here again.
p.s.-It would be nice to have biscuits supplied in the room with the tea/coffee.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly, location easy to get to and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Coleford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

We travelled to London for a weekend at the start of the new year to see a show in town and picked this PremierInn for two nights which was the grand total of £110. Bargain!!!! It is straightforward to get to just down from Putney Bridge Tube and there is plenty of buses which stop outside.

Check-In, Simple and straightforward. We were both glad to see that it was the good old fashioned reception and not PremierInn's auto reception screens. A friendly welcome was received.

Rooms, We had 301 which was quite a large room by standard as it was an L-shaped room but with plenty of glass overlooking Putney Bridge. It was presented clean and tidy and bathroom alike which was good. The bed was also comfy too.

Food and Drink, We had breakfast both days which is fantastic. (All you can eat!!) We also undertook an evening meal on the second night which by standards was good value for money. Hotels by in-large are always more expensive but we think it is getting to the stage where they are on par with everyone else. Food was lovely!!! The bar and waiting staff like the receptionists were all very pleasant at this hotel.

Overall, We would recommend this hotel with no worries at all!! It is ideal base for a trip into anywhere in the London area.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

Stourport-on-Severn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

We have used this hotel a few times because it is very convienient for us. The tube station is very close and the bus stops are just outside. The hotel is very clean. The rooms are a good size and well maintained. On our last visit we had a problem with a noisey heating fan, but the staff were very prompt in moving us to another room. The car park is small and a little pricey, but I felt that is was worth it for the security aspect. We will stay hear again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you were pleased with the hotel standards. However we do apologise about the noisey heating fan and I am glad you felt your situation was dealt with in a professional and friendly manner.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am happy that you found this to be the case.

Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Nothing to complain about - this is a great place!!! Good breakfast and lots of it - healthy too if you swing that way! The rooms are large and the beds comfy - if you for some reason dont get a good night sleep they wont charge you.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am so pleased that you found the team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Bangor, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

we took the kids to London for 4 days checking out on Christmas eve, we have stayed in many premier inn's throughout the country, but the staff at this one were exceptional so helpful giving tips for things to do and giving great customer service.
great breakfast, very spacious family room and great overall stay.
the only thing that i would like to mention is that the location is so convenient, buses right outside and tube is a few minutes walk, however this does lead to extra noise.
we sleep just fine so this did not bother us and the location and distance outweighs the noise by far.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family

I am so pleased that you found the team to be so good, and you found the location to be so convenient! Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

I do hope you had a wonderul christmas and new year and we wish to welcome you back here again very soon.

Lewes, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

it was not my first time at a travel lodge hotel, but the quality standards i was used to were not met. The room was big but not well fornitured, there was a very small wardrobe considering it was a double room. The service was non existant ... My fiance and I had to wait a long time at the desk both at check in and later on when he had to go downstairs to ask for a bath towel (only one had been provided)

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Sylvia B
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 1 February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, I think you may have posted on the wrong hotel. We are a Premier Inn and in no way affiliated with Travelodge.

I do understand that people sometimes do mix the two of us up, so if your review is about Premier Inn London Putney Bridge please do feel free to contact me on 08710527 8674, option 3 and I will be happy to help.