“Comfortable hotel”

Ranked #279 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Hong Kong, China
“Comfortable hotel”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The room is clean and comfortable. The staff is helpful and polite. It is conveniently located near the Putney Bridge underground station. Price is reasonable. I will recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. Glad you had a great time at a reasonable price.

I am pleased that you found the team to be helpful and polite and the location easy to get to. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am delighted that you found this to be the case.

I do hope to welcome you back here again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Peterborough
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights while working in the area.
Handy place to stay if your visiting the Capital and located close to Fulham's football ground with views over the Thames
Comfortable rooms and really good food.
Reception and Bar staff were really helpful as I arrived early to check

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time out to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn Putney Bridge. I am delighted that your experience was a good one; that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant and found both reception and restaurant team to be helpful.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the Fulham and Chelsea football clubs being close enough and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Premier inn does what it says on the tin. Clean and affordable. Near local tube and rail connections. Always easy to book online. Room as always clean and well sound proofed. Premier Inn is a value product that provides a great quality, consistent product.

• Stayed December 2013
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the hotel location.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground and overground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable. We also pride ourselves on our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Leominster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Been before, always great. Except this time we had room 210, and there was constant noise of 'howling' outside the window. All windows were secure on checking, so ,I presume that although the wind outside was only medium strength, the area outside the window was an enclosed 'U' shape, causing wind currents and the noise was troublesome. I would ask to avoid rooms 201-210 next time I think. Rest was superb though.

Room Tip: See review.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 January 2014

With a sleep money back guarantee in a large room with more than adequate double glazing, this was a perfect and economic place to stay. Putney Bridge underground station is just around the corner so access to central London is easy and quick.
Bedroom and ensuite were clean, bedding nice and crisp, reception staff polite and efficient - what more could anyone want from a stopover hotel?

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank normalguy2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am glad to know that you found the team to be polite and efficient. I will definitely pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Geelong
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed here for 3 days as a base for our London adventures on a recent trip. The hotel is close to the tube station, making it very easy to access central London or wherever you need to go.

From the outside, the hotel doesn't look very special (looks a bit like a derelict 60s housing project) but it has obviously been refurbished quite recently inside and the rooms were good. Our room was quiet and large enough for the 2 of us.

We didn't have breakfast there but did have dinner one night which was good - the service at dinner was a little slow but the food was tasty and reasonably priced.

Most importantly, the price was reasonable - not an easy thing to say about a London hotel! We'd definitely stay again - a great place to base yourself for business or pleasure.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the food in our restaurant.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have stayed here several times to attend concerts nearby and have always been made to feel welcome.Even though I only visit once or twice a year I am usually welcomed back by some of the staff who remember me from previous visits.The rooms are quite comfortable and I've never had any trouble with noise on either side of the hotel over the years.I always book a table for dinner in advance,though eating at 6pm I don't think I'd have a problem walking in on spec.Breakfast is excellent and as I had to get away quite early on this occasion I was glad of the 6.30am opening time,giving me ample time before departure.Even though the concert I was attending was in walking distance of this hotel,I would also use this a base for "seeing the sights".

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel overlook a bus station so can be noisy at times.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you always had such a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the food in our restaurant.

At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and I am glad that you found this to be the case.