“A couple of niggles otherwise excellent”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #291 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Friendly efficient staff and as the hotel was fairly quiet we were moved to a 5th floor room overlooking the river - thank you.
Nice large room, comfortable bed, everywhere clean and tidy but why is there no shaver socket in the bathroom? Is this now standard policy for Premier Inns as it's the second time I've come across it?. Adaptors are available but sockets could really be closer to mirrors so that cords can reach a bit easier.
Other Premier Inns have breakfasts cooked to order and whilst yes it may take longer you know it will be hot and fresh rather than being left under heat lamps and I wish the continental breakfast option was available as it is in other Premier Inns. Is the no continental breakfast something only applicable to Premier Inns in London?

Very convenient for TFL options.

Bottom line - would I stay here again? Probably if you can get a good rate.

1  Thank WaltR
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We have stayed in Premier Inns before, but have to say this was one of the nicest! Do not judge the hotel by its outward appearance! Our room was huge, clean and very warm. All things that matter to us!
Very efficient shower and extremely comfortable bed. We didn't eat in the hotel, but the menu looked good! We were so impressed by everything that we are staying there again in less than 10 days!

By the way, the staff were all very helpful and attentive. Nothing was too much. And it's worth mentioning that the car park is very reasonably priced!

All in all, a very good experience!

Room Tip: Very close to the tube station. Lovely walk by the river.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Really good value for money. The room was very large and spotlessly clean. Food was first class!!! It was also very handy for trains and buses, making getting around London very easy. My daughter and her family have stayed here twice before. My eldest grandson thinks the breakfasts are to die for!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the location easy to get to and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground and bus stops being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable. We also pride ourselves on our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We chose the Premier Inn on Putney Bridge as it was close to our relatives in Putney. We enjoyed our stay, the room was clean and modern. We faced the road on Putney Bridge but due to the Double Glazing we never heard the Traffic. All in All a good experience and would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

This Premier Inn was friendly, clean and great value. The area is well located for tube and bus services and perfect for local shopping or football (Fulham or Chelsea) which is why we visited. I find Premier Inns to be consistently reliable and the welcome is always very friendly and helpful. Value depends on location and varies with demand, but there are often bargains to be found.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you found our hotel as a comfortable and great value as well as the team to be friendly and helpful. I would certainly pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground, bus stops, fulham and chelsea football clubs being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Stayed here on Friday 17th Janaury for one night with my boyfriend due to a football match the next day. Like other reviews say the exterior does make you think "oh its not very nice looking" but when you get inside you are surprised. The staff are friendly, smiley and can't enough for you. The room we booked was big enough to sleep another 4 people. The telly we had was HUGE!! The bath is a perfect size - I love a night time bath. The towels are big enough unlike most hotels. Me and my boyfriend had the best night's sleep of our lives - the beds are amazingly comfy and the pillows are amazing. The breakfast is £8 but it really is an amazing breakfast. There's so much variety, you need to have something of everything! Amazing stay, amazing hotel and amazing staff. And we only paid £49 for one night - bargain! Perfect walking distance from the tube station and not far from the city centre. Will definitely stay again and tell my friends about it. Thank you Premier Inn, amazing as always!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the hotel standards, enjoyed the food in our restaurant as well as the service from the Team.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness. Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has also the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Went for a two night break with my daughter to London, booked the premier inn cause of their reputation plus it was close to the station. Arrived late afternoon and felt a little disappointed when I saw the outside of the building cause it looked unwelcoming and I didn't know what to expect, however inside was bright and clean the staff were so welcoming and checking in was fast and efficient we went bed and breakfast. The room was spacious and the bed was big our room had a single and a double bed in it, the beds are so comfortable and there are additional pillows if needed in your room.The bathroom was modern and clean and had all the mod cons in the room, tea and coffee making facilities and a 40 inch television. You also get 30 mins free wi fi. For breakfast you have a full range of food to choose from we had the cooked breakfast which was all you can eat and at £8.25 was a bargain and tasted delicious it certainly kept us going beyond lunchtime. The hotel has good transport links for the theatre and sightseeing and Putney is nice and has some good shops and eating places checkout Bills great steaks and burgers. You can also walk along the Thames which at night looks beautiful perfect for a romantic stroll. All in all we had a fantastic weekend in London and staying in a lovely hotel made the weekend more special.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.

I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards, enjoyed the food in our restaurant, found the team to be friendly as well as the location easy to get to.