“Short Break”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #298 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Spent Wednesday night at this hotel with my Partner.Service and hotel was very good, staff very friendly and helpful. Great location for getting into London from the nearby tube.Going back on 1 Feb and will dedfinitely be staying more often when in London.

1  Thank David B
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

I'm glad to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you found the location easy to get to and enjoyed the service from the Team. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am happy that you found this to be the case.

I do hope to welcome you back here again very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,003)

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Stayed here once before when travelling from australia. Found the location to be excellent. Close to underground restaurants and shops. Quite area. Rooms are large and very clean. Comfortable bed. 24 hour desk but no phones or clock in room

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards apart from not having phones and clock inside of the room. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve our standards.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Friendly efficient staff and as the hotel was fairly quiet we were moved to a 5th floor room overlooking the river - thank you.
Nice large room, comfortable bed, everywhere clean and tidy but why is there no shaver socket in the bathroom? Is this now standard policy for Premier Inns as it's the second time I've come across it?. Adaptors are available but sockets could really be closer to mirrors so that cords can reach a bit easier.
Other Premier Inns have breakfasts cooked to order and whilst yes it may take longer you know it will be hot and fresh rather than being left under heat lamps and I wish the continental breakfast option was available as it is in other Premier Inns. Is the no continental breakfast something only applicable to Premier Inns in London?

Very convenient for TFL options.

Bottom line - would I stay here again? Probably if you can get a good rate.

1  Thank WaltR
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We have stayed in Premier Inns before, but have to say this was one of the nicest! Do not judge the hotel by its outward appearance! Our room was huge, clean and very warm. All things that matter to us!
Very efficient shower and extremely comfortable bed. We didn't eat in the hotel, but the menu looked good! We were so impressed by everything that we are staying there again in less than 10 days!

By the way, the staff were all very helpful and attentive. Nothing was too much. And it's worth mentioning that the car park is very reasonably priced!

All in all, a very good experience!

Room Tip: Very close to the tube station. Lovely walk by the river.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Really good value for money. The room was very large and spotlessly clean. Food was first class!!! It was also very handy for trains and buses, making getting around London very easy. My daughter and her family have stayed here twice before. My eldest grandson thinks the breakfasts are to die for!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the location easy to get to and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground and bus stops being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable. We also pride ourselves on our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We chose the Premier Inn on Putney Bridge as it was close to our relatives in Putney. We enjoyed our stay, the room was clean and modern. We faced the road on Putney Bridge but due to the Double Glazing we never heard the Traffic. All in All a good experience and would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

This Premier Inn was friendly, clean and great value. The area is well located for tube and bus services and perfect for local shopping or football (Fulham or Chelsea) which is why we visited. I find Premier Inns to be consistently reliable and the welcome is always very friendly and helpful. Value depends on location and varies with demand, but there are often bargains to be found.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you found our hotel as a comfortable and great value as well as the team to be friendly and helpful. I would certainly pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground, bus stops, fulham and chelsea football clubs being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.