“Average at best”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #291 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 10 February 2014

When arriving at Putney Bridge tube station I literally burst out laughing when I looked out the window and seen the hotel, it looked like a derelict building and I am not over exaggerating.

However, the hotle inside was ok and the staff were very helpful.

The restaurant food was poor and the choice we had for the meal deal we paid for was rubbish as they selection we could chose from was very very limited and 2 of the items we asked for were not available.

Room was spot on though, no complaints there.

Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Very convenient for tube station and only a few stops from South Kensington. A number of good eating places nearby. No complaints at all although not the cheapest around. The late checkout time was a bonus

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that the experience was a good one and that you found lots of places to eat nearby the hotel.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Excellent accommodation for a weekend break in London. All staff were friendly and efficient. The room was well appointed and the breakfasts, very good value. A short walk to the tube. Would certainly consider using this Premier Inn again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and efficient, location easy to get to and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

friendly staff, excellent food in restaurant, only downside was no hot chocolate for breakfast, good value for money, slight musty smell in corridors and rooms can be via a walkway which is very chilly in the night/morning!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

very clean and great staff /close to tube 5 star/did not notic the nosie they warned about /just over bridge great range of shops and only a quick trip on tube into heart of london for all the sights 5 star

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel location as well as the service from the Team.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Having visited this particular hotel before, I`ve discovered it is as good as ever.The ease of booking...ably assisted by a lovely young man named Ashley on reception. He helped my family and I choose three rooms perfectly sited and near each other. With three generations together it was a special event for us and we all felt `at home`. The breakfasts were delicious and we were always accommodated to be able to sit together in the restaurant. All members of staff were helpful and smiling...it was a lovely weekend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the service from the Team and enjoyed the food in our restaurant.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Spent Wednesday night at this hotel with my Partner.Service and hotel was very good, staff very friendly and helpful. Great location for getting into London from the nearby tube.Going back on 1 Feb and will dedfinitely be staying more often when in London.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David B
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.

I'm glad to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you found the location easy to get to and enjoyed the service from the Team. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am happy that you found this to be the case.