Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Brewers Inn(London)
La Reserve(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
2,093 results
All reviewsputney bridge tube stationputney high streeteight bellscraven cottagedistrict linebishops parkfamily roommeal dealkids eat freethe lower ground floorthames rivertransport linksnight's sleepcomfortable roomgood sizeenjoyable staythe air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2008

This is a clean friendly hotel, the staff are great and the food was surprisingly good for a budget hotel. I read reviews on here after we booked and was a bit apprehensive but I couldn't fault this hotel or its location and our family room for 4 was comfortably spacious. We spent 5 nights here and it is an excellent base for trips into central London but much cheaper than city centre hotels. 15-20 mins on the tube has you in London and the Oyster card is a great way of getting around and saves queueing for tickets. The bus station is just across the way as already mentioned, the tube station is approx 100m away. The rail station requires a 10 min walk over the Putney Bridge and provides easy access to Windsor for Legoland and to Feltham for the Heathrow bus if you don't fancy the tube.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2008

My friend and I with my two children chose a short break in London to see the sights. We arrived before check in, but our room wasn't ready; the check in staff were more then willing to store our luggage for us. We were given luggage stubs and went on our way. When we did check in we were advised that we had a very nice room. We did, room 606 with a view of the river Thames. The air conditioning was on and was much appreciated due to the hot temperatures during our stay. I was concerned having read some reviews about the bus noise, however we experienced none (ask for 6th floor overlooking the river). The fire alarm sounded 3 times from 00:05 - 00:20hrs. Three explanations were given!!! Breakfast was served from 06:00hrs (a little early for us) to 10:00hrs. There was a full range of food and drink available (with hot plates), not as much choice as I have encountered at other premier inns, but more than enough for our group of four. Check out was easy and the offer to store our bags was there as we weren't heading home until later in the evening. All in all, great value for money with clean comfortable rooms. I will come back as the location was good (with a river facing room).

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2008

I know i should expect a bit of noise when staying in London,but this hotel is just too noisy.
The hotel is located just before the entrance to Putney Bridge Station where upto 3 buses a minute(i counted at one point!) travel past below the hotel.
The most annoying thing is the buses waiting with their engines running, right under the hotel windows.
Being a converted office block means that the double glazing is rubbish.We had to have the windows open anyway,as it was hot in the room,due to the lack of A/C.
I dont think ill be staying here again.I can stay in a 4* for what i paid-(£101 plus £16 for parking).

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CHRISW986
Reviewed 12 February 2008

Stayed for three nights on a bussiness trip.Lovely clean room which was a very good size.I went over to my colleagues hotel which was in the Docklands area and was disgusted his room was disgusting compared to mine & we were paying the same rate.
Restaurant was good food was basic but nice.Only down side was the lack of parking not enough spaces for all the rooms, if you were late getting back then you could not park.Reception was very helpful i would definatley recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank JAAD
Reviewed 6 February 2008

This was one of the only hotels in the area that was less than £100 per night. As we were just staying one night for a birthday party (and therefore would hardly be insde the hotel at all) the £80 odd felt like plenty. I read a few reviews on here and thought we would give it a whirl.

It is perfectly placed for access to Putney, Fulham, and the Kings Road which leads to Kensington and Chelsea, and after that Westminster. Very close to tubes and buses as noted.

The staff were very friendly on check in. We didn't opt for breakfast and instead explored the area for this.

The room we were in was not huge and while ostensibly clean was on the cheesy, cheap side of average. I wouldn't stay there again just because I think a guest house or such would be a much pleasenter place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple