“Excellent”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #292 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Looked a bit tired from the outside but was lovely inside! nice and modern huge room which was clean. friendly staff and a lovely bar/ restaurant area. Perfect location from the Tube and short walk to some nice cafe's and bars.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank li8m
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards.

At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of service and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

I do hope to welcome you back here again very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,057)

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night to attend a gig in Shepard's Bush. Paid £49 for the night plus £8.25 each for both of us to have breakfast.

We had two friends staying the same night as well and their room was a basement room with a wonderful window view opening up on the car park....

....we however phoned ahead and requested a river view room as recommended on TA and wow!

The room was massive, big bathroom and well furnished. The view our onto the river was lovely from the 6th floor and we were not disappointed with anything.

The staff were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was excellent and "all you can eat" which after a heavy night our was very much needed.

Great location near Putney Bridge tube about 2 minutes walk away.

We would definitely consider staying here again when visiting London.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikebrown84uk
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that your experience was a good one and that you found the team to be friendly and helpful as well as the location easy to get to.

At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Have stayed 3 times in Putney Bridge Premier Inn in the last few months as it is very convenient for us with our daughter living in Putney nearby. It's in a great position with Putney Bridge Tube Station just behind for transport links to most parts of London. Just across the Bridge are restaurants along the riverfront and plenty more up Putney High Street. We've enjoyed The Boathouse, Carluccios, The Rocket (Wetherspoons), Bills and Il Mascalzone - all good value for London in their own way. The staff at The Premier Inn are always very efficient, well trained and friendly enough. Rooms are always spotlessly clean and feel like they've just been renovated even though I believe they were actually done over a year ago now. And breakfast is always hot and plentiful. I especially enjoy the fruit and berry compote before tackling the cooked buffet. There is also car parking so if you get there early enough you can usually get a space - expensive though at £18 for 24 hrs, but parking is even more expensive in other nearby car parks.

We'll be back again next time we go to visit our daughter - we seem to have become 'regulars' over the last 2 years. Also, I don't think you can beat The Premier Inn on value and price especially if you choose to book on their cheaper days or when it's on offer - the last time we stayed it was £49 for a double on a Sunday night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Cowbridgelady1

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly, well-trained and efficient. I would certainly pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed here as a family of four with 2 young children. We used it as a base for seeing the sights of London. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast very good. The tube station was literally round the corner and it was only a 15 minute trip into the city. The saving we made by using this hotel as opposed to one in the centre was well worth a short tube ride.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am glad that you were pleased with the hotel standards, enjoyed the food in our restaurant and found the location easy to get to.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Came to the premier inn putney again for a couple of day's break.can't fault the premier inn. Very handy for the tube. Ate in the restaurant and all the staff here are very friendly and helpful.menu was good and vaired. Prices are always resaonalbe too.

Room Tip: Try not to get rooms near the lift as sometimes you can here them going up and down
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marky96

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one at a reasonable price and that you enjoyed the food in our restaurant as well as the service from the Team.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

It is out of Central London and therefore cheaper. The buses stop right outside and are regular and reliable. It is a nice area, so suitable for a stroll along the Thames if you need a breath of fresh air,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the bus stops being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed here in Feb 2014 for one night as I was visiting London to take a professional exam. By no means a fancy hotel (they don't profess to be) but the room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. There was no iron in the "customer service" cupboard on my floor but the receptionist was very helpful in bringing one to my room straight away. Breakfast was tasty and a good variety was provided - it was also served until a leisurely 10.30am. The price of the bar was also very reasonable for London.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards, enjoyed the food in our restaurant and found the team to be helpful.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.