Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Doubletree
US$330
US$244
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$371
US$353
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
2,093 results
All reviewsputney bridge tube stationputney high streeteight bellscraven cottagedistrict linebishops parkfamily roommeal dealkids eat freethe lower ground floorthames rivertransport linksnight's sleepcomfortable roomgood sizeenjoyable staythe air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Friendly staff , good sized room , very comfortable double bed and good price , great location close to Putney Bridge tube station and River Thames and Putney for shopping etc - really enjoyed my stay here - much nicer than Victoria area of London.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly, location easy to get to, bed as very comforable, good sized as well as good value for money.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room very clean. I stayed with my daughter and grandaughter and they changed us to a room with an extra bed so that daughter and grandaughter didn't have to share double bed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and helpful. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

As a powered wheelchair user I have stayed at this particular hotel twice over the last 2 weeks and on each occasion the standard of service and courtesy was very high. As the room had been booked on my behalf sometimes specific requests e.g. wet room can be lost in translation. Was booked into different rooms on each occasion and can recommend both accessible rooms on 2nd floor. Although a long way from lifts, at end of corridors, no noise from other guests advantage. Thought I would have concerns with traffic noise but all was fine. Accessible parking bays bookable in advance is a brilliant service and much appreciated. Lift from car park to hotel has space for 1 wheelchair but adequate with luggage. Restaurant seating spacious enough to move around and able to serve myself for breakfast, waiter service evening, again very good polite service. Plea for all Premier Inns varied veggie menu please. Will use Putney Bridge again with confidence.

Room Tip: Room 215 had lovely view of river.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the service from the Team.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

With a lovely 'out of town' feel next to the river but conveniently situated for the tube into central London, the rooms here are of a good standard & are very comfortable. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SallyGLeeds

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards and found the location easy to get to.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very comfortable with spacious and firm beds with very good cleanliness. The TV was large and WI-FI facility good vallue for money
The breakfast was delicious and loads of it.
The hotel was in a good location in London and the hotel was very quiet considering the amount of buses outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.