“Appearances can be deceptive”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #279 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Scotland
“Appearances can be deceptive”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

When we arrived at this hotel our first thoughts were - what have we come to (it looked a bit grim), however, we had no need to worry. Everything about our stay was perfect. The staff were really friendly and helpful and our room on the 6th floor was very clean, very big and had fabulous views of the river. This hotel is sited close to the tube, bus, and river bus and to be quite honest was exceptional value for money. Everything about the hotel came up to usual Premier Inn standard and we would have no qualms about using it again.

Room Tip: Lower floors may be noisy due to traffic, ask for a high river view room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground and bus stops being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable. We also pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

I do hope to welcome you back here again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
hull
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Another winner for Premier Inn. Located on Putney Bridge, ideally located for Fulham and surrounding area. Usual quality rooms and beds. Walk over the bridge to the ROCKET pub. Wetherspoons, so good value food and ale. Some nice restaurants in the area too.
Highly recommended.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank HullPmt
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel location.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed here for the second time in a year for a family occasion. Easy online booking and check in procedure, smiley greeting and super 5th floor room with views across the Thames. Everything seems fairly new in the room, comfy bed, great linen and towels and the hotel is immaculate. Outside this hotel looks like an East Berlin throwback, but do not be fooled - the interior and service are much better than some London hotels costing twice as much. Plenty of eateries just across Putney Bridge. Car park was not busy on a Sunday and Monday night. Recommended as great value for money

Room Tip: Ask for a river view 5th or 6th floor room.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm deligthed to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

UK
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Very friendly welcome, nice feel about the place, very, very clean room and everything you need. I was in a basement room beside the car parking area and that is beside a London bus terminus point, so all night there were buses idling and then pulling away. Staff were understanding in the morning and have moved a booking I've made in May to a quieter room. If you're a light sleeper ask for a room on the riverside.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PutneyPat
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve our standards.

We sincerely apologise that during your stay at our hotel you were not cpmpletely satisfied with the room that was allocated to you due to the traffic noise outside. However, I am glad you felt your situation was dealt with in a professional and friendly manner.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am delighted that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Friendly staff , good sized room , very comfortable double bed and good price , great location close to Putney Bridge tube station and River Thames and Putney for shopping etc - really enjoyed my stay here - much nicer than Victoria area of London.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly, location easy to get to, bed as very comforable, good sized as well as good value for money.

Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room very clean. I stayed with my daughter and grandaughter and they changed us to a room with an extra bed so that daughter and grandaughter didn't have to share double bed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and helpful. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Ferndown
Reviewed 20 March 2014

As a powered wheelchair user I have stayed at this particular hotel twice over the last 2 weeks and on each occasion the standard of service and courtesy was very high. As the room had been booked on my behalf sometimes specific requests e.g. wet room can be lost in translation. Was booked into different rooms on each occasion and can recommend both accessible rooms on 2nd floor. Although a long way from lifts, at end of corridors, no noise from other guests advantage. Thought I would have concerns with traffic noise but all was fine. Accessible parking bays bookable in advance is a brilliant service and much appreciated. Lift from car park to hotel has space for 1 wheelchair but adequate with luggage. Restaurant seating spacious enough to move around and able to serve myself for breakfast, waiter service evening, again very good polite service. Plea for all Premier Inns varied veggie menu please. Will use Putney Bridge again with confidence.

Room Tip: Room 215 had lovely view of river.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the service from the Team.