Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
US$256
US$233
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
US$274
US$226
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$94
Travelocity
2,092 results
All reviewsputney bridge tube stationputney high streeteight bellscraven cottagedistrict linebishops parkfamily roommeal dealkids eat freethe lower ground floorthames rivertransport linksnight's sleepcomfortable roomgood sizeenjoyable staythe air conditioning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed here during the New Year for an event in West London. It was extremely easy to get to where I needed to go in West London as the tube is on your doorstep. The hotel itself is a bit 1970s externally, but inside is refurbished in the Premier Inn standards. We had a family room and I cannot fault it. I can only comment on staff at reception as they are the only ones I met, but they were very pleasant and professional. We walked over Putney Bridge and south of the river for breakfast - Putney seems an affluent suburb with some nice restaurants. There also seemed to be several pubs alongside the Riverside Walk on the south side of the river which I imagine would be extremely pleasant to stroll along during the summer months. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay and I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be pleasant and professional as well as the location easy to get to. The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

I do hope to welcome you back here again very soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed here in March to catch up with old friends in the area - the hotel is so close to Putney bridge station and while the hotel itself was excellent, the reception staff were friendly, I had a room on the top floor and the view was great, the room was large and extremely comfortable. This hotel unfortunately only gets 4 stars instead of 5 because the waitress in the restaurant was rude and surly, we waited for a table and were repeatedly ignored, when we did catch her eye as she walked straight past us with head down and asked for a table were got "give me a second" so we ate out instead. I returned shortly after 11pm and was refused a glass of wine to take up to my room as the barman informed me he was closed - no apology just a curt refusal. I would stay here again but would not use any of their facilities - very rude attitude.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel is a great value hotel that is close to the all transport links to enable to get you around London easily and is situated in a really nice area of London. Putney has a lot to offer with a lot of restaurants and bars very close to the hotel. The room I had was spacious and well presented with everything you need for a short stay in any city. I will be booking this hotel again when I next visits London provided that the room rate remains reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

very good hotel for everybody .
it is a every good hotel for your budget and you can get a over expectation service and the feeling you have spent and cost.
i highly recommend this hotel to every who want to order all the other equal hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed here with the boys (7 and 11) for 3 nights over Easter.
Arrived early and our room wasn't ready yet but they locked our bags away and we went off for the day and didn't get back til after tea. Reception staff very friendly and helpful.
Walked into our room and immediately struck by just how big it was. Loads of space even with a double bed and two singles (a sofa bed plus a 'put up' bed).
As with others we found the room to be very hot. Found 23 about right over night - any colder and it got too cold! It's hard to get the temperature right in hotel rooms as people like different temperatures. The climate control wasn't the most efficient system but we were ok after the first night.
Our bed was hard and the first night I found it quite uncomfortable. I don't know if I was just more tired or I just got used to the bed but I slept like a log the following two nights (possibly the better temperature helped too!). The pillows were really comfortable and you could ask for additional ones (either soft or hard) if you needed to.
The breakfast was excellent - we paid £9.95 each but the boys ate free so worked out less than £5 each and it was certainly good value for money. Loads of different types of cereal (all branded) and a choice of skimmed, semi or full fat milk. Also several flavours of yoghurt plus natural, some bits like seeds and driend fruit to add it you want to, croissants, muffins etc. Then the cooked breakfast - bacon, sausages, lovely mushrooms, eggs etc. The only criticism we had was that the toast took ages to go through the little machine and you had to put it through three times to get any real colour on the bread - I'm far too impatient so just went without toast - not as if I went hungry!
Lots of different types of tea to choose from plus coffee. No hot chocolate though which was a shame.
Location-wise it's practically next to Putney Bridge underground (though not so close you can hear the trains!) with District line trains running to/from Paddington and across to Tower Hill (and beyond). There are also buses right outside but we didn't use them so I'm not sure where they go!
You can walk across the bridge to Putney where there are restaurants and a couple of supermarkets. There are also several pubs nearby - apparently the pub right next to the hotel does good food but unfortunately we didn't eat there and went somewhere which wasn't all that nice instead (I forget the name but it's the first one you come to).
There is a shopping centre at Fulham Broadway (2 underground stops away) and you can also have a look at the Chelsea football stadium. Not sure how big the shopping centre is but it seemed relatively large.
All in all we were very impressed with the hotel and would definitely stay here again. Hopefully we'd have a bit more time to explore the area as it seems really lovely.

Room Tip: We were in a family room on the second floor. It was spacious and quiet so no complaints!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am glad to know that you found the team to be friendly and helpful as well as enjoyed the food in our restaurant. However, I am sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your experience here due to the room temperature and uncomfortable bed that was set-up in your room.

At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be aware that Premier Inn offers a good night guarantee or your money back.

I really hope this doesn't deter you from staying with us. I do hope to welcome you back here again very soon.