“Fantastic stay”

Ranked #270 of 1,090 Hotels in London
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed 3 nights at this Premier inn, booked a family room, we arrived on Saturday 19th July and it was baking hot in London, What a fantastic surprise to open a hotel room door and find the staff had closed the curtain and had set the air con to 18 degrees, Fantastically cool!!!!. We had breakfast and evening meal once in the hotel as part of the £23 meal deal this was great value and you can now choose of the whole menu rather than than just selected items, All staff were very polite and helpful I would stay at this Premier inn again without hesitation. The hotel is only a 2 min walk to putney bridge underground, and there are shops and a great little pub right across the road called the Eight Bells well worth a visit they also do food, its a short walk across the bridge to more bars and places to eat and a large waitrose supermarket.

Room Tip: we had a first floor room with air con and it was nice and quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Crushtastica
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you found the team to be polite and helpful. I would certainly pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

I do hope to welcome you back here again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it always offers a very good service. The staff are friendly and, despite the hotel being close to a busy road, there is no problem getting to sleep at night. The air conditioning was a welcome relief as it was very hot in London during our stay.

There are good transport links, with the District Line station just behind the hotel and regular buses outside.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a good one and that you were pleased with the service from the Team.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Decidedf on a long weekend to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. We have stayed at Premier Inns. This was no different in the facilities, staff, breakfast, which we rate very hightly. There were a few extra touches. On arrival the staff provided a bottle of sparkling rose - I had mentioned it was our anniversay. The glasses were framed within two rolled up hand towels, simple, but such a nice extra thought. Also as it was very warm during our visit, and there were jugs of cool drinks on the reception desk for when guests returned to the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Roy G
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you like the extra mile we did during your wedding anniversary stay with us. I would certainly pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!

Leeds
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Premier Inn for a family wedding nearby. The facade is nothing special but on one of the hottest days of the year, so far, we were greeted with complimentary cold drinks which was a nice touch. The rooms were fine. Our first room was cozy but when we found that the door didn't lock we were moved without delay to another room.

The breakfast room was very busy on the Saturday but calmer on the Sunday. However, on both days the staff were great and the food was nice too. The staff, in all cases; bar, reception and dining were always courteous and sorted out any queries we had very quickly.

All in all, we would recommend this hotel as a good base to explore the capital city from.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the food in our restaurant as well as the service from the Team.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed for two nights around visit to Lords for test match. Great value hotel - staff helpful and professional - room clean and tidy - breakfasts were good - all round I would stay again and recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ianwood99
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be helpful and professional and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Paphos, Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

The hotel was really nice. The room was large, with a huge bed, a huge LCD TV and it was new and modern. The dining room was also really nice ans the food was perfect!
The hotel is 30 mins from London center by tube, however, it is 5 mins walk from the Putney centre. A nice area with a river, coffee shops, pubs, restaurants etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with river view!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards, enjoyed the food in our restaurant and found the location easy to get to.

Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

With tickets for the Ladies Singles Final we checked in early and found our room ready so we could leave our luggage and get to the centre court in plenty of time. The staff were so helpful and made sure I had gluten free food in the restaurant as I am coeliac. WE did not return until after 9pm but as we had booked a "meal deal" of dinner and breakfast there was no problem
We had a very peaceful night and were surprised to find so many at breakfast as we has not heard any noise. I would certainly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to be near the river or for the tennis

Room Tip: We were on a lower floor going down one level
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Penelope L
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to know that you found the team to be helpful. I will definitely pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.