2,328 results
All reviews putney bridge tube station putney high street district line craven cottage bishops park family room meal deal kids eat free night's sleep transport links room was large budget hotel comfortable bed the air conditioning central london earls court good nights sleep
Reviewed 25 January 2015

On the outside it does not look good, a 1960s building.
However the inside is as good as any 4* hotel.The bedrooms are clean with good firm beds.
No fancy cosmetics but wall mounted stuff is OK, but bring your own good stuff.

Staff are very helpful. Had a good breakfast with plenty of choice. Location is very handy for trains.

Just good value for money

Room tip: Get a high floor, they have views of the river. There are 'basement' rooms with no view at all!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lidija S, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I'm pleased that we were able to deliver you a great nights sleep and you enjoyed your stay from checking in, to breakfast and departure.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 23 January 2015

We needed a hotel in London with carparking and as it was a family holiday we needed two rooms so value was important. We have stayed in lots of Premier Inns over the UK, consistent is the word that comes to mind, you know what you get nothing more nothing less although I have to say the staff outside of London were exceptional but in London pleasant enough! but it is the Location that is the star, 2 minutes from the tube, a walk over Putney Bridge to Putney High St for all the shops like TKMAXX, M&S, sports direct, topshop, boots. Close to Heathrow airport. The Cafe around the corner is a typical local London cafe, If you want decent british food like egg and chips, sausage and chips this is fantastic. Great staff and a fantastic atmosphere.

Room tip: Try to get a room that doesn't face the road as their is a bus terminus outside. But the windows are double glazed and really the rooms aren't noisy.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bernie1502

Dear Guest,

We'd like to thank you for your review, I'm pleased to hear that you were pleased with all aspects of your stay and you were able to enjoy the location of Premier Inn, Putney Bridge.

Thank you for your feedback on the team, I'll be sure to pass it on to them.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

I stayed here for two nights, and this Premier Inn is just like any other, clean and comfortable and you know what you are going to get. It is also very conveniently situated five minutes walk from the tube station.

I know London is busy and I have stayed in many hotels here over the years, but the room I was allocated suffered very badly from traffic noise which I have never experienced in other hotels. Having worked late I didn't check in until nearly midnight yet still didn't manage to sleep at all! The rooms have single glazing with additional secondary single glazing, if this had been double glazed I suspect it would solve the issue. I don't consider myself a light sleeper but do like a quiet room, perhaps I was just unlucky? I asked to be moved for my second night which the staff accommodated without any fuss. The second room was much better and I have no complaints.
I did ask about the good night guarantee and they said it didn't apply because it wasn't their fault, perhaps double glazing would help! It is a bit like saying there is no heating but it wasn't their fault that the weather was cold. It actually made no difference to me since I was on business but I was just curious to see how good their guarantee is, now I know...

Based on my second room I wouldn't put anyone off staying here, just ask for a quiet room.

Room tip: As for a quiet room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review, I'm glad to hear that the rooms were both clean and comfortable and you were able to enjoy the hotels excellent location.

I'd like to apologise that not only did you not have a good nights sleep on the first evening but also that the Good Night Guarentee was not honoured on this occasion. It would be much appreciated if you were able to email me with the details of your stay so I can provide some feedback to the team here at Premier Inn, Putney Bridge - and to rectify the issues that you have discussed.

We hope to welcome you back in the future and you are able to fully experience a great nights sleep,

Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel numerous times with work, Arrived to a warm welcome as usual. Room clean and tidy, lovely comfy bed. Arrived at the bar just after 5pm and enjoyed a few drinks with friends. Happy hour is 5pm till 7pm. On this occasion the bar was busy but stood waiting at 6:50pm till 7:05pm to be told that the bar offer had finished. I explained that I had been stood there since 6:50, but the rude bar staff informed me that it's not there problem and it was tough I should of got there earlier????Spoke to manger who had no control of there staff and made false promises. Won't be using the bar or restaurant again. Will pay for my own meal and drinks elsewhere. Shame as I like the hotel. Restaurant was good and food tasty. I would stay there again but not use bar or restaurant due to rude staff!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M4ttyg1980

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I'm glad to hear that your experience at Premier Inn, Putney Bridge was pleasant on the whole.

However, I am disappointed to hear that you found the team in the bar area to be rude and that your complaint was not dealt with efficiently. I would like to apologise that your experience on this occassion faired poorly in comparison to your previous stays.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back in the near future.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact me,

Reviewed 19 January 2015

Premier Inns provide a good night's sleep with all you need - decent beds and bedding, en suite bath and shower, choice of pillows, adjustable heating controls, a dispenser with perfectly acceptable shower gel/hand wash instead of supplying tiny individual bottles which are massively wasteful. The staff are professional and courteous and give the impression that nothing is too much trouble. At the Putney Bridge Inn, you might even be lucky enough to get an amazing view across the Thames and Putney Bridge!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lidija S, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Dear Guest,

It is brilliant to receive such a wonderful, myself and the team appreciate all feedback. I'm glad you were able to have an excellent nights sleep and the team were able to assist you.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future,