“Premier Inn at Tower Bridge”

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #164 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Very good for a cheap stay in London. It was clean and presentable and we were very happy with it overall.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,249)

Reviewed 26 September 2011

Got to the room at midnight and tored. Bathrrom flush mechanism faulty and water running all the time. Unable to flush the toilet. Sink taps could also do with some maintenance. Lighting level very poor in bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Kvukwt
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

visited London for sightseeing trip and this Premier Inn was ideally situated for our base

great access to the Tower Bridge and surrounding attractions and only 10 minutes walk to London Bridge tube station

staff are very friendly and there is plenty of car parking at the Inn itself - just watch out for the congestion charge as you have to access the car park via a congestion zone road (a 10 yard journey down this road to access the Inn's car park costs £10..!! Not the Inn's fault though)

Bar and food very good

Rooms very clean and surprisingly quiet

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
MartinLondonUK, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

I was absolutely delighted to read your feedback via Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. I am glad you found our food & drink offering very good and the team very friendly.

May I take this time to thank you for taking the time to complete a review and do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Have just checked the "terrible" reviews on this hotel and I am banging my head against wall and thinking "what is wrong with you people ?!!
This is great Premier Inn. Perfectly located with parking from £15 per day within Central London.
Yes there is a busy main road outside the front of the hotel, I have stayed here 5 times in as many years and only got the front once. The staff maybe European but from my other reviews you will see I stay at lots of European hotels and European staff are always courteous and polite.
People remember this is a budget hotel and this is the reason you picked it, if you want the Marriott pay Marriott prices, the room may be bigger, but the room will still not be any cleaner, it will still be on a main road and the traffic will still be racing up and down 24 hours a day in London
Yes the tube is about 10 mins walk in either direction, but on that walk are plenty of attractions, pubs, restaurants and events, going on, again people, you booked to stay here because of the price
Anyway big up to Everton on our last stay, he had only been in the jobs a few months and could not be more accommodating, he's a star and I hope Premier Inn management take note.
To sum up, great budget hotel in a great location with great staff and situated close to most things for most people I challenge you to find better for the price

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Phillmac1
MartinLondonUK, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Thanks for giving us 5 stars, and thanks for putting a smile on my face with the title of your review!! I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I was delighted to see that you would choose us over our 4 & 5 star competitors, I really appreciate that. Everton is star in the making and to put your mind at ease I have taken note since I started here a few weeks ago myself.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 September 2011

an enjoyable stay, friendly staff. good location, only a couple of tube stops away from centre of town. enough out of the way for a quieter nights sleep. comfy bed. would recommend staying here if you are visiting london for shopping or the theatre

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
MartinLondonUK, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

I would like to thank you for your comments about your time at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. It makes me really happy to know that you had a nice stay with us. We do work very hard to provide you with a great experience. Thank you again and I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed here on a 4 day touristy holiday and were pleasently surprised!!
we got to the hotel and were worried that the road noise was going to be a problem but we didnt hear a thing apart from the odd siren and had a fantasic nights sleep on all 3 nights that we stayed.
The customer service was fantastic and the girls on recepton were really friendly and helpfull. The breakfast was lovely and as a buffet you could have as much as you liked and it was all really tasty!
we had a view of Tower Bridge from our room and the Tower of London and London Bridge tube were easily within walking distance.
A fantastic hotel in a central location for doing all the tourist things that you can do in london and i would highly recomend it!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank F1fanshropshire
MartinLondonUK, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Thank you for writing such wonderful words about your resent stay with us. I am so pleased you had a great stay and that my team has yet again delivered on our aim.

Our aim everyday is to deliver “a good nights sleep & great food and drink, served by people who really care in a clean well maintained environment” and with your 5* rating, my team has done me proud once again.

Many thanks again for posting your review, it was much appreciated.
Kind regards

Reviewed 19 September 2011

This is a fantastic hotel for the price in a great location. Lovely room and no problem with either traffic or guest noise over three nights. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast but did not eat dinner there as it is so close to all my favourite restaurants on Butler's Wharf. The only complaint I have is the cost of using the internet on the hotel computer which was very expensive. Otherwise, brilliant stay and will certainly return on future visits to London.