“AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #139 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

The whole of it was great - the food 10/10 , staff 10/10 , rooms 9/10 cleanness 9/10 whole of it was super and all of the food we ate we enjoyed very much , the children would recommend the mini chocolate challenge and we would recommend the Jamaican and Irish coffees - all lush 5 stars

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Many thanks for you kind words; they are very much appreciated.

I am glad that you had an amazing experience and we look forward in welcoming you again.

Operations Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (381)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The restaurant closed very early on Christmas Eve. There was not notice given regarding this at my booking. This casued a problem for me and for other guest. This is not good service in my opinion. Notice of this closure should have been stated at the time of booking in order that myself and others could have made alternate arrangements.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed for 3 nights on a short break in London. The location was fine for the sights around the South Bank and area, loads of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance. The hotel is a typical Premier Inn, clean comfortable and affordable. The only downside was breakfast, because the hotel was very busy there was a queue every morning to get a table (had to wait up to 20 minutes) Not sure if this is normal, but it was frustrating.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Martin R
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am delighted that our location suited your trip and that rooms were clean, comfortable and value for money.

I am sorry you were delayed for having your breakfast, this was due to the volume of person having our all you can eat breakfast. Please accept my apology for this delay but do hope we will be welcoming you again soon.

Many thanks again and let me take this opportunity in wishing you and your family a great 2014.
Derbyshire
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Usually stay in premier inns but this one at Tower Bridge was probably one of the least liked.
We only stayed here as the others in london were full.
Good points:
1. Food good for both breakfast and evening meal as standard
2. Comfy premier beds as standard

Bad points:
1. Reception staff not overly friendly or helpful on checking in
2. Room had mould on walls and was damp
3. Towel rail in bathroom had been removed
4. Room shabby and in need of a refurbishment
5. Nearest tube 15 mins walk away ( which we were aware of before booking) but it made going anywhere just that little but more awkward knowing after a tiring day round london you still had a good walk from the tube before you got to hotel.

We only paid £60 per room so was a good deal and overall was ok for what we paid for London but would not choose to stay here again.

Stayed December 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your thoughts on your stay with us.
I am happy that you enjoyed your meals in our restaurant and found the beds comfortable.
I am disappointed in reading that you didn’t have the usual warm and helpful welcome from my team. I would like to discuss this point with you, can you please email me on london.tower.bridge.mti@whitbread.com or 08715278678.

As you might have seen during your stay that we have notices up advertising that the hotel is currently under a full and comprehensive refurbishment program, where points 2,3 and 4 will be addressed in the coming weeks. We have completed 36 of the 196 rooms to Premier Inn latest room specification, phase 3 starts on January 6th, 2014.

Unfortunately, the tube is 10 – 15 mins walk but we do have buses that that can take you to the nearest station to avoid the walk.

Many thanks again for reviewing your stay and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Top notch hotel , top staff , clean quiet hotel , in the middle of all attractions and the underground too , nice food fantastic breakfast and clean too would definateley reccomend will be going back to London soon and will be booking tower bridge premier inn again

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your warm and kind words, this is very much appreciated.

Can I also take this time in wishing you a Happy New Year and we look forward to your next visit.

Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had Parking issues (not enough space available) tired rooms with lights /towel rail and soap dispencer not working.
tear in curtain and no apology for these issues when staff informed of these. overall not a pleasent stay for the amout we spent for the stay was very dissapointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us. I am disappointed to read that you didn't enjoy your time with us and for this I would like to express regret.

Please can you contact the hotel on 0871-527-8678 or london.tower.bridge.mti@whitbread.com, where a member of my team or myself will happy to discuss further.

Again, please accept my sincerest apology and we look forward in hearing from you.
Bruges, Belgium
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I've stayed in this hotel for four night when I was in London for work. Friendly staff. My room was on the 4th floor. It was clean, big with a large bathroom with shower. Breakfast was really nice; full English breakfast. For the purpose of my visit, this location was perfect. I did find it quiet expensieve, but for London, I quess, that is normal, especialy for the period I traveled.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business