“Good Value for Money”

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #145 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Have just spent a night at this Premier Inn and was pleasantly surprised.
staff were friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable and clean, everything you want really.
Have stayed in many London hotels and payed a lot more money, and now I am thinking why pay more when you don't have to.
Breakfast was also very good for the amount charged.
Would stay at a Premier Inn again if there was one in the area

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am glad that we made a very good impression on your visit and that you would again stay with a Premier Inn near your future destination. It’s also great to read that you found our “all you can get breakfast” great value and the teams friendliness.

Many thanks again and we do you will be visiting us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Staff are always friendly and knowledgeable, its always good to stay here. Even though I'd read about the refurbishment work the staff went out of their way to remind and reassure which was great.

Its in a great location for my work and also if you want to do the sites so is a good spot allround really.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew M

Many thanks for your warm and kind words surroundings your stay with us. I am very happy that you had one of your new rooms and I hope that you liked it. The team is working hard to ensure that all of our guests are inconvenience as little as possible during this refurbishment program.

Thank you again and see you soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

stayed here again for a concert at the O2.
just having a refurb when we stayed yesterday and very noisey!!! Builders everywhere and noisey from 8-1800 watch out for the weekend as still working during the day. Not good whe you havre had a 5 hour drive to london and want an hour to chill.
Good location just 10 mins walk to the tube at Tower Bridge. 4 stops to the O2 and loads of taxis available from the tube to the hotel. Come out of hotel, turn left, walk under bridge up the road and turn left on either fairy street or Tooley street. Keep going and teh tube and a couple of pubs are on your way. Hays gallery has a few cafes and a great french style restaurant. The HMS Belfast is also here .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john982
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us. I am glad our location suited you for your trip to O2.
I am sorry your visit was a bit noisy for this visit but I am sure you do understand the current works, which is taken place. The weekend works starts from 10 and this is light works, i.e. painting and fixture and fittings.
On your next visit to the O2, you will be very impressed with our product and again I am sorry for the disturbance at this time.
Thank you for making it Premier Inn and hope we will be seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Friendly staff when you arrive, rooms are lovely and clean. also in a great location near to everything. Evening Meals are tasty and the breakfast was nice and brilliant value for money, definitely better than the county hall premier inn the staff at that one seemed very rude.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissBLM

Many thanks for your kind and warms regarding your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you had a great stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Affordable and good standard for a family with three teenagers.
Clean and fresh rooms. Standard hotel breakfast, no luxurious, but still more than enough.
Very serviceminded and friendly staff.
Bus stop right outside the entrance for transport to the center of London.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time in reviewing your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you had a nice and friendly experience from my team in one of our newly refurbished rooms.
We are very fortunate in having 3 buses that do indeed get you into town in about 30 mins and tube lines from London Bridge (Jubilee & Northern lines) and district and circle lines from Tower Hill station, which is a 10- 15 mins, walk across the world famous Tower Bridge.

Thank you once again and we do hope that the next time you are in London, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again. Wishing you a safe flight home.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

As Grandad was on the HMS Belfast after the war we wanted him to see it again so I chose the Premier Inn which was close to Tower Bridge for easy access.
Easy check-in lovely comfortable, clean rooms great friendly staff nothing too much trouble.
We had a lovely meal in the restaurant a few drinks in the bar and a full English for breakfast to set us on our travels, I would recommend this premier Inn to anyone, will be going back again to see more of London.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you and your family had a comfortable and friendly experience.

Thank you for recommending us and please give your Grandad a belated “Happy Birthday and best wishes” from us all here at Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Having never stayed in a Premier Inn, I was greeted by an automated check-in system which did not feel particularly welcoming. After arriving in my newly refurbished room, everything was clean and in good condition. The bed was comfortable, the TV was large. Although free wifi was advertised, it actually cost £3 an hour after the first free 30 minutes, which was disappointing.

I decided to eat in the Thyme Restaurant as I arrived quite late, and felt the service was poor. After requesting a Fresh Orange Juice, the waitress expressed that it came in a bottle, and after enquiring further whether it was from concentrate, she simply shrugged and said I don't know, with no efforts to find out - You'll be pleased to know Premier Inn only stock concentrated orange juice. The rest of the meal was pleasing enough, the food was fresh and tasty at a good price for central London.

Breakfast was also good quality and excellent value for money (being included in the room). Buffet style plenty of choice, from fresh fruit, to fully cooked english breakfast. The only downside was the toaster, which really was a bit naff.

All in all a good stay, and I would use the hotel chain again for business.

Room Tip: 5th floor is one of the floors that have been refurbished, so its a safe bet if booking a room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent with us. I am very happy to read about the positives you have shared in your review and I will be cascading to my team.
On your arrival, I am sorry that someone wasn’t there to greet you and I will be looking into this to see if there was a particular reason for this occurred. The self check-in facility was introduced for our regular guests who are very familiar in what Premier Inn has to offer and knows our brand. Premier inn offers free “30 minutes” of wifi everyday for all our guests and there is am £3.00/24hrs thereafter.

Regarding the service experience in the restaurant, thank you for highlighting this. Ewa (my food & beverage manager) and I will be reviewing our training so that what you experienced is not repeated as this isn't the Premier Inn way.

Thank you again for your feedback and points raised and I do hope that on your next visit, you would have noticed improvements in your dinner service.

Operations Manger