“Family Friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #137 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had a 2 night stay over the weekend with our 2 children (Ages 4 & 9). Excellent family room. Beds really comfy and very clean. Breakfast was also very good and reasonably priced. Good Location for main attractions.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Many thanks for reviewing your stay with us. I am happy to read that you had a very comfortable stay and enjoyed our breakfast offering.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at the end of January having had a good experience in several other Premier Inns.
The check-in/staff welcome was good but the hotel does feel a little tired.Our experiences in the bar/ restaurant were all fine.Our only complaint was the noise from the road.We were allocated a room on the first floor facing Tower Bridge Road.The room was as expected but the noise from the road was constant all night and it certainly kept me awake for lengthy periods,I complained and was given a refund for the night without question.I was impressed by this response but I was then surprised to be allocated a room again facing Tower Bridge Road for the second night of our stay.Noise from the road was not quite as bad as the previous night as we were now on the 2nd floor but still very annoying.I probably should have complained again but decided to let it go and give this hotel a miss on our next visit to London.

Stayed January 2014
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us.
It is always great to read the teams service good on arrival and also in our restaurant.
The hotel is undergoing a full refit at this time; you may have noticed the signs in the lobby area and also in the elevators.

I am sorry to read that your sleep was disturbed during the night due to noise. I am very happy to read that the team honoured Premier Inns, Good night sleep promise on the first night and if you had mentioned it the team that the second was interrupted, I am sure the same course of action would have been followed.

Please contact us on london.tower.bridge.mti@whitbnread.com, where a member of my team would be happy to assist.

Again, please accepted my sincere apology for the noise experience and hope we have the opportunity in welcoming you again.

Gillingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stop in Premier Inns about 3 nights of the week in different locations up and down the country due to my employment and this is the first time I have stopped at this particular Hotel, I arrived and the Car Park was full of contractors vans, luckily one was leaving when I arrived so thankfully I could park, they gave me a newly refurbished room as they are undergoing a £1m refurb, and at 11pm the heating packed up making it blow cold air, when I went down for breakfast the following morning I said what had happened and as part of the 'Good Night Guarantee' I was fully refunded once they had investigated this..
Can't complain as the evening me and breakfast were superb, and it would have had full marks should the heating have worked..

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Many thanks for taking the time to post your review. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the lack of heating during your stay and for brining this to our attention. We now have the engineers on site fixing the problem and that particular unit will up and running this evening.I am glad the team honour Premier Inns promise and that your night was refunded.

On the other hand, I am very happy to read that you had superb restaurant experience, both dinner and for breakfast.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apology and next time you are visiting London, Premier Inn will be your first choice.

Operations Manager.
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I chose this hotel based on it's location and previous reviews.
We were not dissapointed. Only 8 mins from London Bridge underground and surrounded by a good choice of pubs and restaurants. The area is fairly residential, but well maintained & safe.
The hotel is currenly undergoing renovations, but this did not interfere with our stay. We were given a newly refurbed room, which was comfy and spotless. With a shard view.
The staff were probably the friendliest hotel staff I have come across.
We would glady return and recommend to friends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Many thanks for reviewing your stay and it’s with great pleasure to read it was faultless throughout. It is also with great pride to read your wonderful comments about my team and the service received.

The newly refurbished rooms timetable is on track and phase 4 will be completed tomorrow, where we will have more for other guests to experience. I am also very happy that you were not inconvenience while the works are going on.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return, with friends.
Warm regards,
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have stayed here several times before and have always found the staff atentive and helpful. Tower bridege is less than a 5 minute walk from the hotel and there is are some very good restaurants close by. I particullary liked Indian Fushion

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your warm and kind comments. As a returning guest, the consistence of my team service is key and I am very happy that this is true, when you are staying with us.

Our locality is very good for most major attraction in London, London Tower Bridge, Tower of London, The Shard and many others.

We do appreciate your custom and look forward in welcoming you again.

Kindest regards,
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Can't beat a Premier Inn for good value, city central location, and friendly, helpful staff. This is especially true of the Tower Bridge Premier Inn whose staff really do make all the difference. Currently being refurbished, this Inn is clean, well presented, and offers a great value breakfast. Not so impressed with the dinner menu, but with London on your doorstep, no need to worry about that.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you so much for your review. Many thanks for you heart-warming words regarding my teams’ customer care during your time staying with us. It is also nice to read that you thought our breakfast offering was great value and I will pass on your comments on the dinner menu.

Thanks again, and we do hope you will be visiting us again sometime soon.

westmids
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Have just spent a night at this Premier Inn and was pleasantly surprised.
staff were friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable and clean, everything you want really.
Have stayed in many London hotels and payed a lot more money, and now I am thinking why pay more when you don't have to.
Breakfast was also very good for the amount charged.
Would stay at a Premier Inn again if there was one in the area

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am glad that we made a very good impression on your visit and that you would again stay with a Premier Inn near your future destination. It’s also great to read that you found our “all you can get breakfast” great value and the teams friendliness.

Many thanks again and we do you will be visiting us again soon.