Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Tower(London)
3,298 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealfamily roomcongestion chargekids eat freethe nearest tube stationminute walkshort breaksouth bankborough marketgood nights sleepbreakfast was excellentroom was spotlessnight's sleepstayed for nightsexcellent staywould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Ideally situated by Tower bridge, Staff really friendly and helpful. The newly refurbushed room was lovely , Slept very well in the comfy bed , room was to the back so no traffic noise, Will definatley use this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Many thanks for reviewing your stay and I really do appreciate your comments on my teams service. I am very happy to that you had one of the newly refurbished rooms and that you were impressed.

It is also great to read that the ongoing refurbishment program didn’t affect your sleep and we are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Well, the adverts all say 'from' £29 a night don't they ... And it's London after all. But it's in February so nearly £150 a night still seems a bit of a rip off to me. And that doesn't include breakfast. And I booked about 4 months ago. Profiteering? I'd say so.

On a more positive note a friendly and efficient checking upon arrival. They're refurbishing at present according to a note by the lift - queue alarm bells in my head.

Room looked very new, apart from disgusting and unidentified stain on couch and something which looked like phlegm on the wall.

When I got to the room at gone 5pm there was the most horrendous drilling/sawing/banging going on - as in impossible to make a phone call loudness. This stopped before 6pm as per the lift note send started again at 8:15 in the morning so don't expect a lie in if the refurb isn't finished when you visit.

My room was on 5th floor and overlooked the road. I can honestly say it was like sleeping on the side of the M1. Incredibly noisy ALL night. Pity I couldn't get a lie in due to the drilling really...

And, what on earth have they don't to the water pressure. Everything is shiny and new but, in order to save money/water, they obviously turned the pressure down. Had to run around in shower in order to get wet.

There was no iron or board in the ironing room as another customer had stolen it apparently.

I mentioned all of this at reception to the duty manager in the morning. Response? That's ok, we will refund you. Well, news flash, it's not okay. I'm knackered this morning because I didn't sleep. It's frankly offensive to be fobbed off with a refund, I couldn't care less about the cost, I didn't sleep and now I'm tired as a result.

I asked why they were still charging full price if it's so noisy, but "it's head office / company policy, and it's out of our hands."

#fobbed-off

It's really not good enough to have a load of noise, charge 5 times the advertised rate and try to mitigate this with a poster by the lift. Meanwhile, to the inconvenience of the guests, continue to make a huge profit.

I'm not a tourist and perhaps they think that their customers don't matter because tourists are a notoriously disloyal / infrequent bunch. Would I stay here again? No chance. It's a pity I can't attach a sound file to this review because neither would you if you could hear the racket in here.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank brushsalesman

Thank you very much for taking the time in reviewing your stay with us. I am happy to read that you were happy with the welcome on arrive.

On the other points raised, I am truly sorry that it wasn’t a great one but I will try to address them all. We are indeed having a refurbishment and I was the one who load this on Tower Bridge website as soon as I was made aware of this investment, which was the first week of October 2013. We also have a huge banner in reception saying we are in the process of making the hotel better and in the lifts with start and end times.

The person you spoke was right in staying what they said regarding rates as it’s all set centrally and we here at site have zero control. You were not being #“fobbed of”, you were told a fact. We never at any point advertised that our rate was £29.00, the ad says “ Premier Inn room starts from £29.00, which you pointed earlier in your review.

Regarding the water pressure, I don’t really understand why you think we deliberately reduce the pressure to save money, the only thing that would be gained is guest’s complaints like this from yourself.

Finally, costumers is our business that is why we are the only hotel company in the UK that offers the “Good Night Guarantee” policy, no arguments, no questions asked, hence you were refunded, as your stay with us wasn’t a great one.

Again, I am really sorry that you didn’t enjoy your time with us but rest assure we do care about all guests that stay with us but the noise during the day at this time is very much unavoidable.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Very friendly staff nice welcome good location for visiting O2 arena and rest of London with the added. Bonus of good food for children my only complaint is that there is internal building work at present so it is very noisy in the mornings so don't expect a lie in

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you had a nice welcome and that our location was ideal for this particular visit to the capital.

We are indeed going through a full hotel refurbishment and I do apologise for the noise experienced. The program is scheduled to finish on February 28th where at this point we will have wonderful product for all our guests.

Please bear with us as we are trying very hard to minimise the impact of the noise for all of our guests.

Thanking you for your understanding and we do hope we will be welcoming you again in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Very simple: great central location combined with price make this hotel a simple choice.

Be sure to ask for 'Everton'; the friendliest and most helpful hotel staff member I have had the pleasure of meeting!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you very much for your kind and warm words. Everton is indeed an great example for all of us that works here, he is truly a “one off” and the team, including myself do look up to him when in comes to guests care.

Wishing you a safe flight home and hope to we will welcoming you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had a 2 night stay over the weekend with our 2 children (Ages 4 & 9). Excellent family room. Beds really comfy and very clean. Breakfast was also very good and reasonably priced. Good Location for main attractions.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for reviewing your stay with us. I am happy to read that you had a very comfortable stay and enjoyed our breakfast offering.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.