Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Doubletree
US$330
US$244
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$371
US$353
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
3,303 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealfamily roomcongestion chargekids eat freethe nearest tube stationminute walkshort breaksouth bankborough marketgood nights sleepbreakfast was excellentroom was spotlessnight's sleepstayed for nightsexcellent staywould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here in Feb 2014, excellent nights sleep, and good food. This despite the fact the hotel is being renovated to a high standard. Would recommend it for ease of getting to London, or the City of London.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan C
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing your stay. Its great to read that you had a excellent nights sleep and your dinner was good.

I am pleased that you had one of our new rooms and it is indeed to a very high standard.

Many thanks and we do look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Lovely clean room ..problem with heating but soon moved to another lovely room. Plenty of clean towels and lovely helpful friendly staff. Bit pricey but that was the time of year !!We are going back and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone .We loved it !! comfy BEDS AND REALLY QUIET .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time in reviewing your stay with us. I am very happy to read that you found our rooms lovely and clean. I am also pleased that my team was there went you needed help and friendly throughout.

Many thanks for recommending us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

here for a week whilst working in london, the room is basic but very clean and there are no frills, however the staff are really polite and helpful, very friendly and efficient, i was on my own and whilst they don't offer room service the team would prepare my order and have it ready for me to take to my room, really good hotel overall. I would never have chosen this hotel but my company use it so had no choice, I wouldn't use it if I was on a weekend break because it woudn't be special enough , this is no reflection on the team or the hotel, value for money , good quality food and lovely staff, but if you want great value for money in a central area whether work or play it is a great hotel

Room Tip: Ask the team if you need anything , they will help with any issues or requests for taxis etc,
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Ryan S, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

I appreciate you taking the time out to review your stay with us. I am pleased that you found our staff to be efficient and friendly, the customer service at the hotel is our main priority and I will be happy to inform everyone about your comments. It is nice to read that you found your stay to be value for money and we hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards,
Rebecca

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We like the location, food, price, staff and parking availability. The room was well-appointed but unheated. The heating was ineffective. Cold draughts through outside vents made sleeping and showering impossible. Also noise transferred through vents into room although we were on the fifth floor. Otherwise great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Many thanks for reviewing your stay with us. It is great to read that the location, value for money, meals served, parking and the team were very much to your liking.

At this point, I would like to offer my sincere apology for the room temperature and air vents, which made your stay not as comfortable as it should have been.

I will personally go into each room this morning to identify which room this was and get this rectified over the next couple of days. Thank you for brining this to my attention and again, please do accept my apology.

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the issue raised as our aim is to ensure that all of our guests leave happy.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Excellent place to stay. I don't know how many rooms the hotel has but it was as if we were completely on our own: we heard no noise at all from the other rooms and no slamming doors either in the middle of the night! The service and staff are excellent and very helpful. The food in the restaurant is very good but can be a bit slow coming at times. It is well worth waiting for however. A great hotel!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank William B
Ryan S, Front of house team member at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for taking time out to review your stay here at London Tower Bridge. I am glad that you had a great time at our hotel and found your stay to be noise free.

Your compliments to the staff at the hotel are humbly received and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Rebecca