Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #151 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I had an refubished room, but the matress was older and average. The room in 5th floor was clean. I have missed a wall-socket for my shaver (Europen standard). For a Buget Hotel the price of 464 GBP without Breakfast for 3 nights was quite high.
The service was good and friendly

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 March 2014

What can I say. Whenever I stay at this hotel I receive great service. Refurbishment of all the rooms has just been completed. Very high standard in the rooms & I like the mood lighting as well as redesigned bathroom & soap/ shower gel dispensers that now actually wok as they should.
Really good sleep, so quiet for location, & they do an early breakfast which is second to none. The team are all enthusiastic & offer great service. I have to mention Sandra as she made my stay exceptional. Enjoyed the conversation & really was made to feel at home here.
Rooms are brand new refurbished. Good baths, showers & TV system excellent. Spacious rooms with air con & heating & even a car park onside for around 20 cars.
I felt at home here & wi
L always stay here again.

Room Tip: No swimming pool or fitness centre as the questionnaire asks. I have had rooms at the front, rear, o...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you very much for your heart-warming review. It is great reading that you enjoyed our new Premier Inn rooms, the team and I are really happy with the end result.

Many thanks for your wonderful comments about my team; I am truly lucky to be working with such a great bunch of guys who are only focus on delivering the best to each and every guest, everyday.

We are into the last ten days now, all 196 bedrooms have been completed and we are currently in the reception area and public toilets. The car park is also being cleared and more spaces are now available and soon we will have back all 70 spaces.

Again, thank you and hope we will be welcoming you again through our doors.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The room was clean and updated, better hair dryer & tv. Some noise due to ongoing refurbishment works but finished by 6pm and room only used as a base anyway. All you would expect from a Premier Inn. Very clean & friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting your review. I am happy to read that you found your room clean and my team to be friendly.

Many thanks and I hope we will be welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel as we have stayed before and had really good experiences and once again it did not let us down! Great refurb on the rooms and as usual staff were amazing even when I explained about the noise we had during the night they immediately arranged a refund under the good night guarantee which was a bonus as I had about forty mins sleep but this was due to inconsiderate guests rather than the hotel. Overall a great stay and I think the perfect location for a chilled weekend in London. Breakfast was great as usual and Dwaine was his usual helpful self.

Stayed: March 2014
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your review and I am pleased that our service was just as good as your previous visit. It is wonderful to read that you loved the newly refurbished rooms, the team and I are really pleased with them.

I am sorry to read that your night’s sleep was disturbed but very happy that the team invoked under our “ Good Night Guarantee”.

I am really happy to see Dwaines’ being mentioned, I am lucky that he is part of the team here at Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.

Many thanks and hope to meet you on your return.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed here for one night with my sister, the staff were exceptional. Helpful, friendly and could not do enough for us.
The room was clean, new and comfy beds.
Keep up the good work, we hope to be back in the future

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for your review and for your kind a warm words, they are very much appreciated.
We endeavour to make every guest feel and leave happy and this was achieved based on your review.

Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Perfect stay, can't fault it. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Everton for helping me with my luggage when I was having a 'moment'. Premier Inn - another great stay :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, FOH Team Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear bainesclan,
We here at Tower Bridge are always on hand to help when needed. I am grateful for your comments regarding my fellow colleagues and myself.

Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward in welcoming you again through our doors.

Best regards,
Everton
Duty Manager / Team Leader

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Tower Bridge Premier Inn - recommend it - cheaper that London Eye or Blackfriars - quieter than Kings Cross.
Everton was excellent in reassuring us about the building work noise and how to contact him if there was a problem.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, Duty Manager / Team Leader at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear John T,
I was happy to help with the necessary information regarding the ongoing refurbishment program, which just has 2 more weeks to go. They are starting the reception area and the ladies today but all of the rooms have now been completed.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return.
Best regards,