“Superb”

Ranked #140 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Liverpool
“Superb”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at London Tower Bridge for one night, we received a warm welcome on arrival and everything we needed to know was explained to us.

Our room was on the fourth floor facing the road outside, we had no problem with noise and as usual with a Premier Inn had a good nights sleep.

The room was spacious and very clean, the shower in the bathroom was very powerful so woke you up in the morning!

We booked the meal deal as its very good value for money, my only quibble would be to have a few more options for dinner. We were really looked after by our waitress and felt she went above and beyond. Our food was fab the steak was gorgeous!

The following morning after a good nights sleep we went for breakfast, there was a good choice and again we were looked after brilliantly.

I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family, its really handy for sightseeing and the tube station.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for your review. We always strive to provide the best level of service and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. It is good that you took up our 'all you can eat' breakfast. It is very popular with our guests because of the wide variety of food we offer and great value for money. At Premier Inn Tower Bridge we have just had a refurbishment so it is really nice to hear such wonderful comments. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again and am honoured that you would recommended the hotel to friends and family.

Kind regards
Receptionist/Duty Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (381)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Just stayed for 3 nights in this premier inn, and had a fantastic time. We did all the attractions and apart from the short walk form tower hill tube it was in a excellent position. The stay was very comfortable, friendly staff and amazing breakfast. Would definitely recommend it if you wanted to see the sites in London.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to post a review regarding your stay on Trip Advisor. I am really pleased that you had a fantastic time at Premier Inn Tower Bridge and that you got to visit all the London attractions whilst you were here. It is always lovely to read such positive comments about the team, the rooms and breakfast service, I will definitely be passing your message on to rest of the team. We hope to be welcoming you back in the near future.

Receptionist/Duty Manager
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed here one night and checked in at at 12 midnight. Cost was £139 and another £20 for a breakfast. I find the prices insulting and disgusting to be honest. This hotel chain is supposed to be a budget hotel. For a few more pounds I could have stayed at the Hilton around the corner if only they had any rooms.
The rooms bedding materials were cheap. The corridors were noisy. The thermostat would not make the room cold so it was a baking hot not.

No water in the room except from the sink tap to make a tea. The shower was a joke. Should have been a power shower it just trickled out almost.

Terrible prices, Premier Inn gets away with their 'cheap prices' adverts on tv but essentially it's just lies to get suckers walking in their front door. If you can find a premier inn walk in price for the £39 they say I'll buy it for you myself.

£139 for 11 hours folks, that's really something to think about, then another £17.95 for a sub standard breakfast then a booking fee done online as I was walking to the hotel. Shockingly bad.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you very much for your review,sorry to read your stay didn't reflect those of the previous guest. I would like to discuss your thoughts about the stay you had with us.
Please contact myself on 0871 527 8678 or email me london.tower.bridge.mti@whitbread.com.

Best Regards
Mr Cameron
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Came to london to family celebration with my daughter,could not fault this hotel . I have never stayed at a cleaner place . Nothing too much trouble for staff ,would definetly recommend this hotel and will certainly be back.it is certainly worth the money

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. At Premier Inn Tower Bridge we pride ourselves on our customer service and to read your comments makes all the hard work we do worthwhile. Our Team do a wonderful job ensuring our guests feel welcome, our rooms are clean and comfortable and our breakfast offers great value. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Duty Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Been staying there last week for a conference. The place is comfortable, quiet and located right next to the Tower of London.

My only gripe is that wireless connection from the hotel costs money after the initial 30 minutes a day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Ryan S, receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback about your stay at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. I am delighted you found your stay with us to be comfortable and quiet. We are very lucky to be situated so close to Tower Bridge and hope you get the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Duty Manager
Bristol
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stayed just the one night but everything was perfect. I can only reiterate the most recent reviews.The was room pristine and comfortable. No traffic noise at all (we were on the inside though), and not a peep from anywhere else-no slamming doors or noise carried from other rooms or noisy corridors. The feeling of security was comforting as a key card was needed to summon the lift and at no time did we see the reception unattended.
The staff were extremely professional, knowledgable and helpful.
The quality of the breakfast was many levels above the limp, soggy grot that has become accepted as the norm and was great value, with a very skilled team to keep things running smoothly.
We were mostly attended by the very accomplished Ana and Dywain but I would imagine that all staff are of similar ability to run such a "tight ship".

Room Tip: I presume that staying "inboard" rather than roadside is a touch quieter. Probably.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. It is good to hear that you found the room to be pristine and comfortable. I am pleased that you didn’t experience any noise during your stay and was comforted by the security of the hotel. It's always great to read that our guest have enjoyed our customer service and found breakfast to be of great value. I hope you get the opportunity to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Receptionist
Durham, Uk
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stayed in a family room with my son and husband, good standard of cleanliness and neat and tidy. Location was really good, around 5 mins walk to tower bridge, breakfast is fine and very good value for money. Staff attentive and sorted out a minor problem as best they could.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to post a review commenting on your stay at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. I am pleased that you found the hotel to be clean and tidy. Here at Tower Bridge customer care is our main priority so I glad that you thought the staff were attentive, and we always try to sort out any problems as best we can. I am also happy to read that you found the location was good and I will pass on you positive comments to the rest of the team. I hope to see you again in the near future.

KInd regards,