“Fantabulous hotel! ”

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #162 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

A shining example of excellent service. From moment I walked in I felt as if I was welcomed by my own family, in my own home, the staff at tower bridge premier inn were utterly spectacular! A young lady (Suhenara) in particular at the reception provided first class customer service and gave me prompt responses to my questions, she provided me with all the info I needed to know, it was unnoticed that she was in-training until she told me herself! While we did have to wait a short time since it was the marathon weekend, it was obvious they were very, very busy however they still took the time to listen to, and then go out of their way to accommodate myself. Food was wonderful, service excellence and again their committment to go the extra mile did not go disregarded. I took advantage of the 3 course meal deal and personally contacted the restaurant to praise the hostess and table staff that evening!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Many thanks for such a glowing review and I am indeed humbled for your kind and warm words. I am very happy to read that you had a great stay with us and the team delivered such a wonderful guest journey, from the moment that you arrived until you departed from our hotel.

Suhanara has just joined the Tower Bridge team and she has really and truly settled into her role with consummate easy.

I am also happy that the restaurant team excelled I both service and the meals from the kitchen, I will be sharing your thoughts Everton my Food & Beverage Manager & Tobi, my Kitchen Manager and the entire team here at Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.

Thank you once again and we do hope we will have the opportunity in welcoming you through our doors.

Operations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,249)

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We stay here every year for the marathon. The hotel rooms have been updated and were lovely and clean.
The staff were so friendly and helpful.
The only problem I found was the bed wasn't very comfortable and was very noisy when you turned over so not the best nights sleep!

• Stayed: April 2014
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Many thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us, its great to read that you had a great stay.
I am happy that you liked our newly refurbished rooms and found them to be lovely and clean.

I am sorry to read that you didn’t have a great nights sleep and for this I would like to apologise for this personally. I do hope that you had mention this any member of my team on your departure, if no, please contact us so that we can discuss further.

Thanks again for your review and hope that your next stay with us will be more comfortable.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great value room, spotlessly clean. Staff helpful and welcoming. Online check-in etc. all worked great. Location is excellent. There's also a very good Co-op food store just across the road where you can pick up all your essentials at reasonable prices. Wi-fi flaky. But very poor service (slow, rude) in restaurant (both dinner and breakfast). Would highly recommend but don't bother eating there.

1  Thank luvshols

Thank you very much for reviewing your Marathon weekend stay with us. I am very grateful for your kind and warm words regarding the teams warm of welcome and the cleanliness of our newly refurbished rooms.

I am really sorry to read about your experience in the restaurant and thank you for contacting me personally about this. Clearly, service refresher training is required and this is in hand.
I do hope that you will be staying with us again and that you will see great improvement in this particular area that you have highlighted.

Many thanks for your 5* review and hope to welcoming you again to Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Clean, modern, comfortable and good size room for 2 adults and 6 yr old, 15 mins walk to nearest tube station. Excellent friendly service from front desk and restaurant staff. Good food in attached restaurant. Would go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about you recent stay with us at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. We always try our best to give the best service possible so I am glad to read you thought the staff were friendly and enjoyed the food in the restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very friendly staff, the room was at the back of the hotel, so no noise from cars and since we were on the fifth floor, we had a nice view. We could check in early, which was really nice because my husband didn't feel well and needed to lie down. We had a family room with two teens, and though the room wasn't huge, we felt comfortable. The room was clean, which was important to me, and the breakfast was excellent, which was important to the children and my husband. Location is good, very close to the Tower Bridge, which we crossed daily. If we visit London again, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor in regards to you recent stay with us. It is fantastic to read that you had a very good experience withy us, we always try to do our best for guests and I’m glad that we were able to get you checked in early, especially considering your husband was not feeling well. It is such a joy to read that you thought the room was clean, staff members were friendly and that your family enjoyed breakfast. We look forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great location for sightseeing in London. Hotel has just been refurbished to a very high standard and staff were very professional and polite, excellent value for money if visiting London on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a wonderful review about your stay with us on Trip advisor. I am glad that you thought the location of the hotel was great, we are certainly lucky to be so close to Tower Bridge. The fact that you found the staff to be polite and the hotel excellent value for money is such a pleasure to read. We always try to do our best for guest and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The most welcoming and helpful staff throughout the hotel. We generally stay in five star hotels. No other hotel can match the staff at this hotel for service and desire to help.
Rooms spotless and of an adequate size.
Great parking and very reasonable prices.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review in regards to your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. I am pleased to read that you thought the staff were friendly and welcoming, it is our main priority that guest enjoy their stay and your positive comments about our customer service is a joy to read. I am happy that you found the rooms were clean. We try to give our guests the cheapest car parking possible and look forward to seeing you again.

Receptionist/ Duty Manager