“Amazing Stay in London”

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #145 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed in the Premier Inn London Bridge for a couple of days last week with a friend and we were absolutely blown away. The staff were always happy to help, the hotel rooms were amazing and the location was great. We could not recommend this hotel enough for a reasonably priced stay in the city centre. We were very impressed with the modern decor, comfortable beds and huge TV in our room. More than exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to read your comments about the staff, hotel and location. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am overjoyed to read that we exceeded your expectations. After our refurbishment is it great to know that our guests are enjoying the updates that have been made. The fact that you would recommend us to others is such a big compliment to us, we strive to have excellent customer service and look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Receptionist/Duty manager

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Initially thought this might be too far out as we were in London for a show but the 188 bus took us to the door from Elephant and Castle tube. This seems to have been newly refurbished as the room was spotless and the reliable welcome comfort we have come to expect of Premier Inn. Great bar and restaurant for breakfast and then a walk over the bridge the next morning. We will definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Neal W

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. It is such an honour to read your positive review and that you found the hotel to be spotless, with a constant high standard that you have come to expect.
It's always great to hear that our guest thought breakfast and dinner were both great . I hope you get the opportunity to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Receptionist/Duty manager

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The location is fantastic, literally just a 2 or 3 minute walk to Tower Bridge. Just a couple of mins further stroll and you're within a choice of a dozen pubs, shops etc. Also, if yoyr doing a hop on / hop off tour, there are 2 stops within 5 min walk, which is ideal.
The hotel itself is very clean and tidy and altho a little pricey at almost a tenner 4 breakfast, there is plenty of it and very nice. Didnt have any other meals here, but looked a real good menu with plenty of choice.
Staff very friendly and helpful with everything!
Location is main attraction here, but overall, a very good hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at Premier Inn Tower Bridge and also for taking the time out to give us a feed back on Trip advisor.

It is great to hear that you were extremely happy with the location we are lucky to be near so many great attractions.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. At Premier Inn Tower Bridge we regard customer service to be of the highest importance and I am happy that we managed to exceed your expectations.

I am also glad that you took up our 'all you can eat' breakfast. It is very popular with our guests because of the wide variety of food we offer.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Receptionist/Duty Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Loved! That’s exactly how I felt about this spectacular Premier Inn.

There are so many great attributes to this Premier Inn that I felt I just had to set the record straight.

As I work for Ford Motors there is a lot of travelling involved inside and outside of the UK. I’ve stayed in countless amounts of hotels from all over the world such as New York, China, Mexico, South Africa, you name it I’ve been there. I believe what makes a stay memorable is the staff and service in which they provide.

My experience of checking in was one of the most memorable one. Having recently received poor customer service at the Premier Inn located in Dartford, I was a little hesitant about this stay, but my worries were put to aside when a young lady Shanara provided me with 5* Excellent customer service.

Shanara was polite and extremely helpful her attention to detail was excellent from the warm welcome when I arrived to promptly answering any queries I had, she was unique in going the extra mile for customers. It was pretty busy at the check in desk but I realised she stayed calm and collected and had a smile on her face at all times! Her willingness to help and making sure I was comfortable took me by surprise and even on such a short stay I was made to feel welcomed as a valued guest. I really did feel like I was at home!

Without a shadow of doubt I will be returning back to this Premier Inn with my wife and kids, purely down to the phenomenal customer service I received by Shanara. She has definitely set the standards bar high in regards to customer service.

Having worked in the customer service industry for over 8 years, I really do know when someone holds the qualities of excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in London.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason R
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

When I read this review, it encapsulates what I would like each and every guest to feel when he or she stays with us here at Premier inn, London Tower Bridge.

These are indeed truly humbling words and I am grateful to you, for taking your time in expressing them on Trip Advisor.

Suharara personifies exactly the traits of great guest service and she has really taken to her role within our team as natural as they come, I am extremely lucky that she is a member of our team.

Thank you so much and we look forward in welcoming you and your family to Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.

Kindest regards,
Ryan
Operations Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here after hearing about it over tripadvisor!! I cannot express how trendy these rooms are !!! I was left speechless, i had only stayed one night but was taken by surprise, after the thought u get hearing the words budget hotel i couldnt fault it i was checked in by aleeia who explained that they are here 24 hours a day to help guests, followed into the restaurant where richard greeted me the staff here are BRILLIANT it felt like a home away from home !! I WILL BE BACK PREMIER INN

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Mssniffles
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Premier Inn Tower Bridge.

It is good to hear that you found the room to be trendy and comfortable. We have recently refurbished the hotel and are pleased that you enjoyed your experience I hope you get the opportunity to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed at this premier inn for one night with y 10yr old son. It was a nice clean and friendly hotel and the location was excellent. It was approximately 100 meters from tower bridge and easy access to all tourist sights.
The room was clean and comfortable and well equipped. The bathroom was clean and the shower was good.
I would recommend this hotel to visitors and families alike.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to post a review commenting on your stay at Premier Inn Tower Bridge.

I am pleased that you found the hotel to be clean and tidy. Here at Tower Bridge customer care is our main priority so I glad that you thought the staff were friendly, . I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel is great the room was a decent size for the family, didnt try restaurant however the breakfast was cooked beautifully !! The best thing about this premier inn was that the rooms were quiet and very clean, my husband couldnt stop gushing about the beautiful twins at reception who where very helpful aliha and nikita both helped us book taxis and assisted us giving directions towards the tube which is about 10 mins away (were not from london so easily lost) All together an amazing experience!! will deffo be back next holiday kids loved london!!!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback about your stay at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. I am delighted you found your stay with us to be comfortable and the breakfast to be of great value.

We have passed on your feedback to the team and both girls on reception, we also look forward to welcoming you again soon.