Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
US$260
US$217
  • Pool
3,333 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealfamily roomcongestion chargekids eat freethe nearest tube stationminute walkshort breaksouth bankborough marketgood nights sleepbreakfast was excellentroom was spotlessnight's sleepstayed for nightsexcellent staywould stay again
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I love the staff here... even compared to other Premier Inns, they are extra friendly and helpful. My room was very spacious, the bed and pillow very comfortable. A bit of a walk from the London Bridge tube station tho.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Many thanks for reviewing us and gave a rating of 5*. I am happy that you were delighted with the teams service and the comfort of our room.

Thanking you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed here for one night a couple of days ago, the parking was extremely good value for just £15 a day. When we arrived here we got straight to our room after a long car journey, after I had a shower I realised the vents in the bathroom weren't working as well as they should have been and there was a vast amount of steam.
However, the bathroom and the bedroom were very clean and tidy. When we got back to our room after a walk around London we realised that the window in our room wouldn't shut, we explained this to the staff in the reception at around 23:00 at they quickly got someone to come to our room and check the window. The night manager couldn't fix the window but she did offer us another room, unfortunately due to the time and having out daughter with us this was inconvenient, the manager understood this and offered us the "good night guarantee" and our money was refunded.
The next morning we had breakfast and we were a bit disappointed when there was no croissants, but the rest of the food was nice. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants to be in a central location for a good price.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanking you for reviewing your stay with us. I am please you found the car parking great value and was able to check into your room as you arrived.
I am sorry to read of the issue regarding your night with us and great to read the our brand promise was honoured.

Thank you for recommending us and hope we do have the opportunity in welcoming you again through our doors.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed at the Premier Inn for 2 nights last weekend and felt very much at home. The reception staff were really welcoming, restaurant staff very helpful and the rooms comfortable and well-equipped. A really excellent experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanking you for reviewing your stay and I am really happy you found the team to be really friendly.

It is also great to read also that the rooms where comfortable and had all that you needed.
Many thanks again and we can’t wait in welcoming you again to Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Recently booked into this hotel for one night with my two sons during a sightseeing trip of London. We had a very spacious family room, which was well equipped and spotlessly clean, with the added benefit of great views of The Shard and all the lights of London. The staff in the hotel were extremely welcoming and friendly and took the time to ask us how we were, how we were enjoying our trip, where we had been etc. As we arrived later in the evening we decided to eat in Thyme the hotel restaurant. Although we had not booked and they were extremely busy they still found a table for us after a short wait. The food was good and hearty and not exorbitantly expensive. We slept well, the beds are very comfy as promised and it was very quiet, something I value because I am a very light sleeper. Lastly the breakfast was fantastic, even though it is buffet style, the food was not left for hours under the heaters and I witnessed an almost full tray of eggs being replaced with a fresh batch. There was also a wide range of fruit, yoghurts, pastries and cereals. I found this to be unbeatable value considering children eat free. I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend to friends and family.

Room Tip: 5th floor has great views
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for reviewing your stay with us. I am delighted to read that you had a great experience while staying with us.

We here at London Tower Bridge await your return.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed Easter Sunday to Monday (2014) with other family members, as my daughter was dancing in London. We stayed in 2 seperate rooms and from check in to check out it was a fantastic experience. We were 5th floor with great views of The Shard and London skyline. Reception staff helped us with queries relating to places we wanted to visit (directions etc) and also booked a taxi for us to the venue where my daughter was dancing. We dined in the restaurant on the evening of our stay, and also for breakfast the following morning (we purchased the £22.99 meal deal + a children's meal deal) - which was very good value for money - we could not fault it. Wifi access was free - brill again. All the staff in the hotel were lovely and it felt like they could not do enough for us. I had encountered a problem with the vent in my room, which I reported and this was dealt with very well. I have already recommended this hotel to others and I am looking to return with other family members over the summer months this year. A special thank you to the receptionist 'in training' who was very good and helped us alot. See you all again soon hopefully.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thanking you so much for such a glowing review. I am really happy that you had a Brilliant stay over the Easter holidays.

It is always great to read the team service was and I will pass on your comments to Suhanara (in training young lady).

I am delighted that you have recommended us to your friends and we are looking forward in welcoming you and your family back to Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.