“Wonderful”

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #153 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel was wonderful. It was clean the rooms were immaculate. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was brill plenty for everyone. Yes the tube is a 10 minute walk but it does say that when you book online. We would definitely come back. Was a lovely part of London and so close to tower bridge.☺☺☺☺☺

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback for us. I am delighted to read your comments on the services you received during your stay with us. Our main focus is to make sure our guest’s walk away satisfied with their stay.

Thank you for your recommendation. We hope you do come again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel for our initial stay in London and decided after our wonderful experience to stay at Premier Inns throughout England and Scotland. This chain always delivers quality product, excellent service and a warm welcome. We enjoyed their breakfast for the first few days but being canadian found it a bit much so stopped after London. In Edinburgh they even did our laundry. Even when there was a mix up in Gatwick they stepped up and took care of the problem. I will definitely recommend this chain. You can be rest assured you will be taken care of. Comfortable beds and a friendly face. They don't have shampoo and skin lotion but I buy what I want. They have a very good hotel and are consistent.

Stayed: August 2014

It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Tower Bridge. I am also glad to know that you felt that you have had a good experience at other Premier Inns too. Thank you for your recommendation it means a lot as our main focus is to make sure our guest’s are looked after and provided anything they may need during their stay.

We hope to choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is the second visit to this hotel, last time was exceptional so it was interesting to compare this time.

We arrived and went straight to the bar. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Afterwards as previous the reception staff were full of smiles and really wanted to help.

In the morning the breakfast was as we remembered, lots of choice and all fresh and tasty. The staff just can not do enough again.

It just is all positive and we will visit again for sure.

I had to mark the rooms down to 3 as unfortunately on one of our days the beds had not been made, a shame really.

The hotel is well recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a feedback for us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us once again. Our main focus is to make sure that our guest’s have a great experience and I am more than happy to know that you felt this way.

We really do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Premier Inns have good, clean bedrooms, comfy beds, lovely clean bedlinen and spotless bathrooms. The staff are usually helpful, friendly and efficient, and this hotel has all of those things. It's a 15 minute walk from Tower Bridge on the very busy Tower Bridge Road, but the welcome could not have been warmer or friendlier and the staff really do all they can to please. The young girl on reception who was training got my name right first time, sorted out the restaurant voucher for me and was cheerful, efficient and very good indeed. Shame I can't say the same about the restaurant. Though I was seated very quickly, the cheery, American waitress started off by telling me everything they didn't have on the menu. which is always dispiriting. I settled on a pizza, the best thing about it was it was piping hot. Unfortunately, it tasted of cardboard and was deeply unappetising. My glass of Merlot was spot on though, and the young waiter couldn't have been more cheerful. Breakfast is a perfunctory affair; the coffee is out of a vending machine, the bread cheap and the hot buffet standard fair -sausage, hash browns, microwaved scrambled egg and all kept warm under lights. The fruit salad was surprisingly fresh though, the one good thing I could see. All in all, if you want a clean room with a good night's sleep but have no expectations about the food and don't mind what you eat, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: I had a room on the fourth floor at the back. It was quiet and peaceful, with a good view towards th...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shani E

I appreciate the time taken to post a feedback. I am more than thrilled to know that you found the hotel to be at your standards, this means we have succeeded in making sure you enjoy your stay with us. We aim to make sure the guest’s have an enjoyable stay with us so I am glad that we could do that for you on this occasion,

I do apologise about your experience in the restaurant and I hope if you do decide to eat here again you walk away happier.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Great hotel, stayed here with my daughter for two nights, I agree the hotel is quite a jaunt from any transport an I didn't particularly like walking back at night alone. However the rooms were spacious and clean, the staff friendly and we had an excellent vie of the shard for our room! Breakfast was all really nice, and definitely worth booking, if only to meet Dywain who certainly liven 's it up! How anyone has that much energy in the morning is beyond me!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Claire B

Thank you for your feedback here on Trip Advisor it is really appreciated. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Tower Bridge. Our main aim is to make sure our guest’s have a good experience when staying with us. It makes us happy to know that we could provide this service for you on this occasion. Dywain is a great member of the team and does very welcoming towards the guests.

We hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

It is a good hotel for a visit of London, very silent and confortable whith good breakfast. Exellent wellcome from the staff. But undregroud stations are a bit too far and ther no direct bus lines to go to town center but one (to go to british museum)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback here on Trip advisor. I am more than happy to know that you found your stay enjoyable with us. As a team we aim to make sure our guest’s walk away satisfied with their stay and it is great to know that we could do that for you.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reception

Reviewed 21 August 2014

July 25th / 26th 2014
Fantastic trip to London staying the Tower Bridge Premier Inn. We stayed for 2 nights and had breakfast both mornings.
Staff were excellent they catered for our every need. Room was clean and spacious for myself, husband, 10 year old son and 5 year old daughter.
Would highly recommend this to others.
Really convenient having a Tesco express around the corner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dee568
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

I am pleased to know you had a great stay here with us at Tower Bridge. I am also more than happy to know that the team catered for all your needs, as we aim to make sure our guest’s walk away happy and felt they had a good experience.

Thank you for you recommendation it is very much appreciated. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon.