“This Kitchen is always in Season.”

Season Kitchen and Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Season Kitchen and Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,776 of 22,659 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“This Kitchen is always in Season.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My first visit to Season Kitchen did not disappoint. Many people had recommended this fairly small (intimate?) restaurant so when I was tasked with finding local mid-range place for a special family dinner, I chose Season. Neil Gill, the owner, could not have been more helpful - I had to change the booking several times and always received a friendly response - nothing was too much trouble. My main course; Wild Sea Trout with shellfish and sea vegetable broth was sublime. Four of my companions had steak with 2 sauces and all pronounced it most delicious. The most beautiful dish to look at was a Flower Risotto (see my photo) - a feast for the eyes AND the stomach! To follow we chose a selection of cheeses, locally sourced a few miles away in Tottenham. At £18.00 for two courses we were all very happy with our dinner; certainly a meal to remember. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2014

London
“A very good reason to visit Stroud Green”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Fine dining in an intimate, relaxed atmosphere offering a limited menu of really well-cooked, interesting and very tasty food. The menu is limited but the quality is very high. Take a look at the web site to read a sample menu. I was going to say 'not a steak and chips restaurant' but last time I came here I had one of the best steak and chips ever (a bavette steak cooked rare and juicy) for about £15. Memorable.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Low profile great restaurant”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This is a low profile small restaurant serving great local seasonal food. I had mackerel ceviche to start & kid with faggot for main. It was very good. Others had carpaccio of venison to start & the sole for main looked & tasted great!

Norfolk
“A good meal....”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We enjoyed our evening. A bit cramped but not a problem. Service was friendly and no uncomfortable waits.
The menu was interesting, the food was very good (not exceptional) and certainly worth visiting.
My only gripe would be that 2 of the 3 starters portions were very stingy.
Would happily return when next in the area.

• Visited May 2014
“Underwhelmed!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Last Friday, we came with two friends to whom we recommended this restaurant. We ate here twice before. This time, unfortunately, the food ( particularly all four starters), were very disappointing. They were small and tasteless (venison 2, broccoli1, and mackerel ) . The main dishes were ok, but the Ox cheek was not heated sufficiently).
The restaurant was full this time, unlike the previous times we were there. The staff were rather
Impatient and not as friendly as before. The price was £103 for four people, 4 glasses of wine and no dessert!
We had to apologise to our friends. We will not be recommending this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014