London City Suites By Montcalm
US$256
US$233
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
US$274
US$225
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$94
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjugged harebarbican tube stationhermes toiletriesthe main hotelclub roomrain showerlondon citybirthday cardmini barturn down servicethe bed was extremely comfortableamazing hotelgreat bathroombottled waterstayed for one nightsmall rooman upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I booked this hotel for my Mum's birthday. The staff are the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever met; they went the extra mile to make the weekend more special. Not only was the hotel immaculate and in a great location, they also provided a birthday cake and birthday card for my Mum. I will 100% be going back there; it was phenomenal. Not a single negative ; pure brilliance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
altmon, General Manager at London City Suites By Montcalm, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking your valued time to share your review following your stay with us at the Montcalm London City and your recommendations.

Our team here ensures that our guests receive just the best of service, with attention to detail and that special something that defines us who we are; as we are giving our best in every way to ensure our guests are leaving with delightful memories.

We are looking forward to your return visit to pamper you ones more with great hospitality.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at London City Suites for 1 night the first weekend in May and found the service to be excellent, the reception staff were very welcoming to us and made us feel very comfortable. The room was very impressive, clean, tidy and very modern. Myself and my partner found no faults in the room. There was complementary water and fruit, bath robes and slippers were also included. The stay was very pleasant. Since my stay, the hotel staff have kindly contacted me offering a complementary room upgrade along with amenities. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
altmon, General Manager at London City Suites By Montcalm, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Davis,

On behalf of entire Montcalm London City Team, I would like to thank you once again for your lovely comments about our team and property and hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have just got back from one of the best weekends of my life proposed to my better half in London and what a hotel the staff were amazing and so helpful and go that extra mile to help you. The room was amazing so clean and all the added touchs were brilliant. The goodnight card with tommorows weather forecast and mints was just a 1 little touch that they do! Can't wait to come back next time I'm in London ! Made the weekend that extra bit special so thank you to all the staff at the hotel

Mr m Austin

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Mr Austin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great comment on this forum. It was great to have you here with us.

I am proud to say that our friendly and helpful team and extra touches in the room make every guest feel special and I am thrilled that your expectations were met.

I would like to thank you once again for your lovely comments about our team and property and we can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed there for one night, located about 10 - 12 minutes from St Paul's, a wonderful experience, really fantastic service, lovely "older" residence beautifully updated. Streets ahead of typical chain hotels in same location. Nice restaurants (2) and British style pub attached. An excellent alternative to a typical hotel experience. Very helpful and attentive staff.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
altmon, General Manager at London City Suites By Montcalm, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Michael

I am delighted to learn you had a wonderful stay with us; thank you for sharing your positive
thoughts.

Our team here at the Montcalm London City consistently makes every effort to provide an excellent service to all our guests.

I am sure that your recent visit will encourage you further to stay with us on the regular basis.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Ideally located for access to Shoreditch or Tower Bridge and the perfect retreat for a trip to the Theatre (the Barbican 20mtrs away). I would thoroughly recommend this luxurious hotel in London's best area! The 'coziness' of the rooms (due to space premiums in London) is offset by wonderfully attentive staff and excellent decor. I will be back...!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Murrayer

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely thoughts about the hotel and team. We are delighted to hear you are already planning to come back.

The location of the hotel is very convenient.The Montcalm London City is located just next to the Barbican Arts Centre and lies between the Barbican and the Moorgate tube stations, both just minutes of walking distance, with excellent connection to central London and all major attractions. The Liverpool station also presents excellent connections with the underground network and offers a wide connection with the national rail service, including the Stansted Express.

We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Montcalm London City.