“Average”

Ranked #3,714 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We source the best quality, freshest and more ethical produce available. Our fish is fresh from Brixham day boats, our organic veg comes from small Devon freeholds and our meat is supplied by independent Shropshire farms. 100% independent beers, a carefully chosen wine list and bespoke cocktails are all available from the bar.
“Average”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Came here for my birthday and had a meal with my family then rented out the function room which towards the end they became irate towards me and my guests which was not fair as the amount of my money my family and friend spent all through one barmaid was lovely and helped me with everything.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Great breakfast but a trickle of OJ for £3.50!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

One of the best fried breakfasts I've ever had - every element was yummy and no greasiness. The wooden tables and wifi gave it a chilled out coffee house atmosphere and the jugs of water with cucumber and mint was a nice touch. My only complaint, apart from a 12.5% service charge being applied automatically to be bill, was the juice... There was no beverage menu but I asked for freshly squeezed orange juice. I got a glass filled half with ice and there wasn't much juice in there! It was also juice from an machine and you could taste the bitterness of the orange skin as you do when it's not hand squeezed. £3.50 should have been £2.50 with ice as an optional extra in my opinion. That said, I would go back.

• Visited May 2014
“Cocktails galore”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great local gastro pub with a vintage feel and a quaint little library.
Good location being convenient, local and easy to find from Queens park tube station.
Nice music as djs play on the decks from Friday nights
Lovely customer service from the gents behind the bar
Decadent choice of cocktails ranging from classic martini espressos to exciting earl grey martins and vintage jam jar fruity cocktails.
The food looked and smelt great from what we observed although we did not dine at the Alice.
The atmosphere is very cool-chic, calm and social as there were groups of friends,couples and families out that evening.
The Alice is a bit pricey for drinks but hey it was worth it for a chilled evening.

• Visited May 2014
Thank Saiskye .
Austin, TX
“Excellent local place”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner on 2014-04-28 at 1730. Food was very good. We enjoyed a hamburger with chips plus fish and chips. Both were plentiful portions. Food presentation was nice, on thick wooden trays. The chips were some of the best. The staff was attentive, friendly, and professional. The noise level was low, and the restaurant had just a few patrons for an early supper. We sat at the larger community table in the front window. For our two dishes with tap water, our bill was £24.50. They have free WiFi and ask for password. We will return.

London
“Great breakfast ”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely set breakfast all the works brunch menu is limited but they can adapt it and the quality is good and reasonable cost everything we ate was well presented and very tasty

Coffees was rather on the small size and could have been hotter but a minor gripe

Good service and they bring water to the table without asking which I always think is good