“Brilliant”

The Drayton Court Hotel
Ranked #8 of 557 London B&B and Inns
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Spent Valentine's day in this hotel in a suite. The room was absolutely gorgeous with a retro bathtub in the middle of a room. Cozy and lovely interior, great service and delicious breakfast. Perfect stay! Enjoyed every minute.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank waidilute

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I booked the room as a treat for my boyfriend and I and I was not disappointed.

I rang up to book a room that I had seen on their website, with a bath in the middle of an open plan bedroom/bathroom area, they happily reserved the room for us and when we arrived it was just like the pictures.

The staff were lovely both over the phone and in person.

It was such a luxury, a large bedroom, large bathroom and awesome bath.
And the breakfast was delicious the next day.

I can't talk much about the location because we didnt leave our room, but the parking around the back was easy.

The perfect weekend away.

Thank you!

Room Tip: Check out the rooms on the website (360 degree viewing) and see which one you would like from there
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gina F
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Run by Fuller's Inns this is an excellent hotel and pub. Spotless throughout; friendly staff in the hotel and bar; great food; quality accommodation - the BEST bed I have ever slept in in an hotel: various links to the old Ealing Studios; across the road from West Ealing station - 10 minutes to Central London. HUGE beer garden/seating area.....could go on but probably beginning to waffle!!

Room Tip: Is there a bad one??
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JGSF5
Bridgend, South Wales
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband & I stayed at The Drayton Court Hotel for a short break and it ticked all the boxes for us. The location is great, lovely area and an enjoyable walk to the tube station to get into London. We were able to park our car in the hotel car park free of charge. The rooms were beautiful and spotlessy clean. We had breakfast included and also had dinner in the bar on both nights and the food was excellent. The bar in the hotel is lively and bursting with atmosphere as it is used by the locals. All the staff are very friendly and more than helpful. Thanks to Pauline in the breakfast dining room for the friendly banter & Six Nations Info !!
We would definitely stay here again and highly recomend it.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the gardens and car park and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

This review is in complete contrast to my last. Having had such a good birthday at the Drayton court we decided we would book some tables for drinks with friends for my husbands 40th. We asked to book them in the sitting room and were told this would be no problem. We were told we could hire the whole room out for £150 but decided against it as were only expecting thirty people. At no point were we told that this might be a problem.
Two weeks ago I got a call very coolly informing me someone had now hired that room so we would be put in the main bar, when I questioned this asking why I was not called to be given the option to hire the whole thing if I didn't want to be in the main bar, I was met with quite a surly response that I already said no and basically that was my choice and nothing could be done about it. I asked to speak to the general manager and was told I could speak to him but he would say exactly the same. Although he was a lot more pleasant and apologetic even to the extent of admitting I should have been called, nothing could be done. The main bar does not gave the same atmosphere as the sitting room area and as a result we booked elsewhere. I was incredibly disappointed with the management of the situation. It put unnecessary pressure on us trying to find a venue with two weeks to go. It was a real shame.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Catherine24875
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed at the Drayton Court Hotel, Ealing, on 11 January and it was absolutely brilliant. The standard of our 'Kind Hearts and Coronets' room was outstanding and the staff very helpful. We shall definitely return. Thank you everyone at the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Theresa H
Norwich
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in West London. Lovely boutique rooms, all to the same immaculate standard. Food great, staff friendly and location perfect as opposite West Ealing station and one stop from Ealing Broadway on Central Line. With free parking, internet and health club access this hotel offers the best value I could find in two years of working in West London.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business