The Drayton Court Hotel
Hotel Xanadu(London)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 55(London)
View Hotel
All reviewsealing broadwaylavender hill mobfresh milkhuge beer gardentrain stationroll top bathnice pubcoffee machinecomfortable bedexcellent staygreat roomlovely hotelminute walkwould stay againbreakfast was includedfull englishcentral london
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very nice rooms with all the expected facilities, located above a nice Fuller's pub which serves good food. The only thing that let it down was the full English breakfast - fried eggs as overcooked as I have ever seen - although, to be fair, the friends we were with had visited before and said this wasn't the norm. A good place to stay if in the area or you don't mind traveling into central London.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SteveCullen84
DraytonCourt, General Manager at The Drayton Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Mr Cullen,

Thank you for this great review. I am happy to hear that you did enjoy your stay in our hotel. I have passed your comment about the breakfast to our Head Chef, to make sure the eggs will be done to highest standard and everyone leaves happy. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

As local residents whose experience has been less than satisfactory in the past we decided to give the Drayton Court another chance. Frankly it still isn't worth the bother. Bar staff behave as if they are doing you a favour. Not a smile to be had. Waiting staff sniffy and rather arrogant. The manageress was so rude I could hardly believe it. Shouting at one of the guests on another table, which left the guest looking rather upset and on the brink of tears!

They really don't know what they are doing!

The food we had was bland and cold.

I would give this place a miss, unless they have replaced the manageress and now bring food out hot and at least relatively on time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John B

Dear John B,

Thank you for your review. I am very disappointed that you did not enjoy your meal and the whole visit in our pub. I would like to apologise that your experience was less than perfect.
If you would like to discuss the issues with me directly, please contact me on 0208 997 1019 or email me to: draytoncourtmanager@fullers.co.uk

Kind Regards

Dave Connell

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the most of April, as a base for business... I found every aspect, welcome, facilities, decor, comfort, quality of food on offer and staff, first class. Living and working from a location like this can be a bit disheartening, but at the Drayton, I think it was especially the warmth and friendliness of the staff that made me feel so at home.... Thank you...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Well presented rooms clean with a touch of individuality which makes a nice change from the big hotel chains. Staff were friendly, polite and helpful. Well located for West Ealing station, which is one stop up from the Underground. Only £5.60 via taxi if you need one. Breakfast was good with a comprehensive choice. Overall a thoroughly nice hotel and would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My wife and I recently had our wedding reception at the Drayton Court Hotel, and we had a wonderful evening thanks to the hardworking and helpful staff, and the organisation skills of the function & events manager, Anett Tosmagi. We stayed the night in the Lavender Hill Mob suite, one of the suites named after classic Ealing Studio films. The room was stunning, with period pieces such as studio spotlight, old fashioned telephones, and a lovely bath tub to relax in.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple