“Only for a treat”

Ranked #202 of 434 Dessert in London
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Reviewed 14 February 2013

With a heavy heart and a soon to be much lighter wallet I took the kids to Morelli's Gelato. Harrods had a bit of a spruce up, its been moved to an Ice Cream bar on the second floor although we still had to wait in line for 15 minutes before we got a table.

The kids were told that we will only order two sundaes to share between the four of us and to be frank, when they saw the prices they did not complain. The ice creams were fantastic and they were quickly polished off.

Desserts for a treat.

2  Thank PrestonGuild

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Fantastic Italian ice-cream sundaes served here. Slightly over-priced but worth it for the experience of eating gelato in the middle of Harrods.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

It was delicious... Probably the best icecream I've ever eaten - Although we were in venice the following a visit to London so maybe not. It was just the icecream it was the different sundaes they served. My dad had a knickerbockerglory (thanks to a Bear called Paddington), My mum had some kind of Oreo sundae, my husband had a strawberry milkshake and I have a peanut/hazelnut sundae... Each one was delicious and beautifully presented. At £60 for the lot it's a bit pricey but considering you're not going to experience somewhere like this every day it makes for a great treat!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Its very expensive and you have to wait to get a seat as the Harrods section is rather small but you cannot resist a Morelli's ice cream dessert when you are in that part of London. We tend to be rather gob-smacked by the menu and prices and tend to go for a more simpler sundae which the kids lap down readily.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I've visited this place a few times and it has never failed to impress me. The ice cream is simply amazing, so fresh and smooth and the enormous sundaes are like nowhere else. I absolutely recommend Morelli's!!