“Well Cooked Food from an interesting menu”
Review of Carpenters Arms

Carpenters Arms
Reserve with OpenTable
Carpenters Arms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14,345 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Chiswick has no shortage of eateries, my sister chose that we should got to the carpenters arms and what a great decision. It was a warm thursday evening and I can only imagine what the pubs down by the river were like, but the CA was relatively quiet, We bagged a table in the beer garden and browsed the menu and wine list. Some standard fare, some unusual stuff.
Lobster and mango salad to share for starters, and I followed that with one of the most succulent steaks I've had in a long time.
Wine list was equally diverse.
All good

There are newer reviews for Carpenters Arms

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This is a great local pub. The food is always delicious and good quality meat. Staff are always friendly. Great atmosphere and has a comfortable little garden. Also very dog friendly.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

A cosy gastropub which is more of a dining venue than a pub. My wife and I went on a Friday night and it was full up. The lady who served us was a delight, friendly, smiling and very helpful. They were busy so some things took a little longer than they might have but when everythign else is great it's easy to forgive this. The food was inventive and tasty (fresh crab remoulade, pork belly etc.), a good combination between gastropub standards and gastropub fancy. The wine list was short enough to be simple yet has some interesting selections on it and a good range of prices. All in all I am delighted we went and shall certainly go back.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Spent a very pleasant Sunday lunch here, good choice of dishes and good quality. It was a shame my fish pie was steaming hot as this harmed the delicate flavour of fish.
Service was friendly and efficient and overall I would say it was reasonable value.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Not an obvious choice for a night out or a quick drink, but worth a try. Good ales, nice food and a great atmosphere when busy.