All reviewseventim apollobreakfast was continental styletriple roomfree wifihigh streetstayed here for one nightair contube stationrooms are smallbusiness trippiccadilly linebed was comfortablereception areawould stay againdecent hotelfull englishshower room
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I stay at BW a lot. This was not a good quality at all. Bed was a double size and not at all comfortable. Stain on floor in hallway. Noise. Bad part of the street. Hot water stopped working. Awful. Staff were clueless.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review after your recent stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team , I would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations. Your business and feedback is very important so that we can continue to make improvements and improve the experience to all the guests that use us.
All the rooms are double glazed but being in the heart of a very busy street in Hammersmith it can be noisy at times.
Unfortunately the hot water did stop in the morning but came back later. Unfortunately we were unable to find any reason for that to happen.
Ronnie Cherian, General Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Room was inexpensive, had everything you need. Was very quiet at night and would have slept well if not for air con. Bizarrely had to call reception to get them to change this throughout the night! Breakfast was a disappointing 'continental' which consisted of just bread and fruit. Would probably look somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for the review after your recent stay with us.
On behalf of the team , I would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations. The feedback provided will help me to make improvements and I do hope you will give us another chance when next visiting London.

Ronnie Cherian

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Had an overnight stay here recently as attending a family party in Hammersmith. Hotel in the middle of the high street ( King's street ). Big glass door leading to lift and stairs to reception area. Once inside we were pleasantly surprised by hotels trendy decor. two guys on reception very friendly and helpful sorted our rooms for us ( we were a party of 6 ) quickly and efficiently. Our room was on the 2nd floor. You could call it small but perfectly formed . Decor trendy again , big comfy bed and a high street view. Bathroom was spacious with modern fixtures but maybe lighting could have been brighter. Although compact there was everything thought about for our needs in the room and the storage space was good. Breakfast was continental style with cereals, pastries , boiled eggs ham etc and tea coffee etc all easily accessible. All in all the hotel provided a good base for exactly what we needed and also only 10 mins walk for the function we were attending .Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for the review after your recent stay.
On behalf of the entire team, a huge thank you for your very positive and encouraging comments. More importantly it is so nice to read that you will stay with us again when next visiting London.

Warm regards

Ronnie Cherian,

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Arrived late so not sure if the hotel put me in Room 101 as they were fully booked or just because it was a corporate booking. The room was clean and felt newish, that's the good news
The room is awfully small, it was probably a storage cupboard in a previous life. Entering the room immediately and the end of stairs, the door opens to the right and pretty much hits the Ben. The bed is fitted in a recess, one third of the bed tests behind effectively the door opening. (Stairwell) the desk is so small that the hotel struggled to include tea making facilities, phone, glass and light. Underneath the desk, the part where your legs go should you want to sit at the desk, is a safe, therefore, no hope of sitting at the desk. The space to hand clothes is a waste of time. The bathroom is so narrow, horrid image time, out sitting on the loo, your knees are touching the opposite wall.
Frankly there is no chance to dl any work in the room.
Rooms like this should not be sold or before the time of booking he hotel should make it clea.
Lessons
1. Never stay in room 101
2. Not sure I would stay in the hotel as this experience has not inspired me to do so
3. Do not arrive late and overly tired
4. Maybe ask what room you are being booked into as part of the process

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear Guest

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations. Your business, satisfaction and feedback is crucial for us so that we can make improvements to ensure that we offer abetter experience for guests in the future.
I sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can another chance to provide a much better experience the next time. Please feel free to contact me direct so that I will make sure all goes well.

Regards, Ronnie Cherian

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The hotel is cozy, single room was a bit small but was really clean and had everything I needed.. The location of the hotel is awesome, very short walking distance from the tube and had all shops and restaurants I thought of around, the price is reasonable compared to London.

The staff were amazing! everyone was smiling and welling to help. especially Saeed & Roxana who were awesomely helpful and welcoming, great guys!

Don't expect much of the breakfast, it is a cold breakfast and to be honest I would go for a booking without a breakfast next time, as Bakehaus, Costa and other places were around.

And one last thing, the scent you smell when you enter the main door of the hotel is amazing!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Guest

On behalf of the team I would like to thank you for your review .
Your business is important and every feedback is so valuable for us to keep improving and making sure that we stay on top as first choice for all future guests.

It makes me specially proud when I get staff names mentioned because there can be no greater accolade.
Once again thank you and this has certainly lifted all our morale.

Ronnie Cherian