All reviews eventim apollo continental breakfast triple room high street air con tube station rooms are small heathrow airport short stay business trip bed was comfortable few minutes walk one night stay london hotel yogurt primark pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Booked this small modern hotel for one night stay. Location great for attending Apollo as within five minutes walking distance. Entrance and outside appearance are deceiving. Inside is a very nice, modern, quiet, relaxed and very clean. Our Room was compact but well designed and furnished, nice subtle mood lighting, and very comfortable. Flat screen TV, free Wifi, tea making facilities, room safe, mobile phone charger all in in room and good ensuite facilities with an array of toiletries.
Nice continental breakfast, cooked breakfast available too if ordered. Staff very pleasant and polite. Only complaint was they had limited bar facilities and night we were there had no gin!!! On a busy High Street but late at night bars outside were all closed.

Room tip: Our room faced front high street but double glazing good and kept traffic noise out.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank janets560
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and endorsement of the hotel.
we take great pride in our customer service and I was so pleased to read that we did not let you down. Our usp is the location and I can only apologise as to why we did not have any gin on the night of your stay. Bars and clubs around us are open into the small hours of the morning.

I do look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards, Ronnie Cherian, General Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night whilst on business in the area.

This is a small hotel and my double room was very compact and in much need of modernisation. That said the room was very clean but for the price I paid I expected better.

The welcome from the reception staff was great and all the staff I met were very helpful. The free breakfast offered a good choice of continental foods and pastries.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest
thank you for your recent review.
I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and specially mentioned about the staff. We take great pride in trying to make every guest experience unique.
I do look forward to welcoming you back.
Regards
Ronnie Cherian, General manager

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed as close to the appollo...room was small but pleasant enough..nice continental brekkie included...high street below..some bars and restaurants close..staff nice but wasnt aware we had to oay a £50 retainer when i booked...would stay again as good price for central London and a bit nicer than a travel lodge

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for your recent review.
I was very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our biggest asset is the location and the staff service which we take great pride in.
We normally only take a pre-authorisation of £10 if any valid card is used but insist on £50 if it is cash. This is obviously to protect just in case if anyone smokes or damages the room.
I do hope that will not deter you from both recommending as well as vising us again in the future. Regards
Ronnie Cherian, General Manager

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Came here for a couple of nights, and whilst the presentation outside leaves a lot to be desired the inside of the hotel is a lot better. Our check in was quick with the staff being very friendly and helpful. Our room was for three adults sleeping and whilst very compact it had everything you could want and a little more. Sleeping was very comfortable with a double and single bed, air con/heating worked well, plenty of storage space / drawers etc and tea / coffee facilities also a safe is located in the cupboard. The shower room is the only real downer, its small with a very small sink, however the shower was one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of using with water pressure cascading on my head at an unbelievable rate, really good!! Breakfast was continental and again this was more than addequate or for approx £5 you could pre order a hot english breakfast. Location is approx a five minute walk from Hammersmith Tube station and several restaurants are in situ with a couple of good 'Weatherspoons nearby or a short walk to the River will bring you to more eating establishments. Really enjoyed my visit and I would not hesitate to return, it did exactly has it said on the box!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Guest

On behalf of the entire team, can I take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful endorsement of our hotel.

there is nothing more for me to add other than look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards, Ronnie Cherian, General Manager

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Booked this hotel because it was reasonably priced for our 4 night trip to London and in a super area. If money isn't an object and you would like a romantic stay well this isn't for you. This is really a room only hotel...with the breakfast area combined with reception and a bar all rolled into one. However the rooms are modern contemporary but the doubles are on the small side...room tip...go for the executive doubles they are larger and have windows to the high street, the doubles have only skylights. The bathroom are good with a lovely drench shower. The breakfast is continental but very good and the coffee is so so good ! as the pastries. Lots of people use this hotel for the Apollo as is not far away . If you do stay here you are a short away from the thames....dont miss the Dove pub its lovely right on the river.

Room tip: don't book a double go for the executive double.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeonandJackie
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your recent review and I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us.
Breakfast is complimentary because of the reasons that you mentioned and guests are quite happy because they are not charged.
I do hope you will visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards, Ronnie Cherian, General Manager