“Best show I've ever seen .”
Review of Jersey Boys London

Jersey Boys London
Ranked #7 of 358 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This show was so vibrant , so exciting I was really carried away by it . I can line them up thro RSC from the 70's to present [ naming people like Judy Dench , Derek Jacobi , Nicol Williamson , Robert Lindsay as Richard III was awesome , as was Paul Simon , Bob Dylan , The Everly Bros -TWICE- and many , many more.] . This show topped them all.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

went to a matinee performance. Great story ,songs well sung, there was a standing ovation, just go. Note that it ni now at the picadilily theatre in Denman St near Picadilly circus. Opposite Jamis Olivers italian restaurant, that has good coffee if you pick up your tickets early

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I'm not a big fan of tribute shows at all. The music in this however is excellent. My biggest problem was that sitting in row B of the stalls the dialogue seemed garbled & at times unintelligible. I really couldn't keep up with the fast moving story.
It is however an exceedingly popular show, so maybe it is simply my dislike of as I said tribute type shows.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

One of the best nights out I have had! Ben Jennings was outstanding as Frankie Valli! Must be one of the best west end stars! His vocals were so good it left me speechless for most of the show! Can't remember when I last heard a performer this good! Would recommend everyone seeing this guy in the show!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

A MUST SEE!! We were blown away, great story, fantastic props & well acted we were singing along to every song! I am sure Ill catch the movie one day but I would sooner go back to the theatre!