“Incredible”
Review of Jersey Boys London

Jersey Boys London
Ranked #7 of 369 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Best show in London. Wasn't sure when I got the tickets but was delighted afterwards. Didn't think I knew much of their music but am a massive fan now.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,768)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Wow this was fantastic, Last minute show and stay deal booked over the internet. The lead singer was amazing as were the rest of the actors/singers. Our feet were tapping and we sang along throughout the show. One of the must sees

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I went to see Jersey Boys at the Picadilly Theater in London at the end of June. It blew our minds! It is hands down the best show we've ever seen. The actors are fantastic, they could really sing! The stage was small but they made perfect use of it, the sets were great. I don't have a single bad word about this show, it was perfect, and we want to see it in NYC now! Thanks for a great time!

1  Thank Erin P
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had so much fun watching this performance! I felt like I had gone back in time and was actually seeing the Four Seasons perform live!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We Took our 91 year old Mum to the Piccadilly Theatre London to see the Saturday Matinée for her Birthday treat , what a fantastic show , great songs , Mum was singing along and had a great time. An excellent performance by Sandy Moffat as Frankie . We didn't want the show to end , can't wait to see this show again

1  Thank Bealie35