“Rib eye”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Rib eye”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had the rib eye steak perfectly cooked, ie rare:) and garlic and parsley chips.
the dressing with the steak was also delicious .

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Best steak I've ever had”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

It was my third visit and I wasn't disappointed. It was the best steak I've ever had. Cooked to perfection. The side dishes are great too - parsley chips are great and the portion is huge. The salads are lovely too. I'd come here every day for a steak if I could. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.

2 Thank KateLondon_9
“Best Steak!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

One of the Best Steaks I have eaten,Cooked to Perfection, Just how i ordered it.
Friendly Staff ,Relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bill M
“Limited menu”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Steak itself is good but Steak served without anything else on the plate . Not for me! No steak related dishes ie steak burgers , surf and turf etc . Salads plain. Tables small. Tv with dinner! Disappointing.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank flexman1
Sharguin, General Manager at Constancia Argentine Grill, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Flexman1, thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to clarify that what you call "TV with Dinner" is actually showing during this month the Football World Cup. We are an Argentine Grill, and Football is a big part of our culture. Sorry you didn't enjoy this.
There are 7 options for salads, and also grilled vegetables, and chips as side orders. We serve the salads plain, like they are served in Argentina. There is a very nice olive oil and balsamic vinegar on every table for customers to dress them to their own personal taste. The size of the tables may not be the biggest, but it is standard in London. We will be including a delicious free range chicken soon to our very Traditional Argentine Menu. Best Regards
Manchester
“Meaty”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The service was a little slow but very friendly and polite. I ordered the vegetarian option which, as a meat focussed restaurant wasn't great - undercooked aubergines are never good. However my meat eating family enjoyed their main meals. Good for meat not great for veggies - quite expensive for the amount of meat in each portion.

Visited May 2014