“A magic tour in London”

Harry Potter Walking Tour for Muggles in London
Ranked #8 of 673 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The No 1 Harry Potter Walking Tour in London - winner of Tripadvisor Award for Excellence 2012-2016 as well as Time Out Critics Choice! Come discover the magical side of London with Tour for Muggles, the only company that only does Harry Potter tours! Please check website for tour availability. (private and group bookings available on request).Places are limited. Costs: £14 and £12 for kids up to the age of 11 (babies, toddlers-free) Starts: London Bridge and ends by Leicester Square tube station.Duration: The tour lasts about 2.5 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A magic tour in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our tour guide Steph Black was just awesome!
My friend and I went to London the first time especially for Harry Potter and decided to make a Muggle Tour.
BEST DECISION EVER!
The tour was just magic. I cannot describe it any better. Steph showed us the essencial places in London which you must see if you're there for Harry Potter.
Inspirational places for J.K. Rowling to write scenes in the book (e.g. the model for askaban, diagon alley, nocturne alley and more) and places where scenes of the movie were shot.
She even carried around a book with scenes from the movies, so that you could compare it to the real locations.
And Steph even created the thought of real wizards and magic places in London.

We really enjoyed the tour and the tour group was also really nice.
Whoever is a fan of Harry Potter should really make this tour and discover the magic of London! :)

Two big Harry Potter Geeks ♥

1 Thank Kirumi -

• Hebrew first
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best part of my trip to London!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I'm 26 and big fan of Harry Potter--have been since I was a kid. I loved this tour! Our tour guide was Adam, and he was absolutely wonderful. He really went above and beyond to make the tour fun and entertaining. It was also a great way to see London. We walked through places that we would not have seen otherwise as tourists. I absolutely loved this part of our trip and would highly recommend to anyone regardless of age!

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I've seen only the movies and the tour was awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife is a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so when we were traveling to London, I knew I had to go on a Harry Potter tour. I am not a huge fan, but have seen the movies and thought the tour was amazing! You get to see a lot of London as well as seeing filming spots and inspiration spots for Harry Potter. I was doing my wife a favor, but loved the tour!!!

1 Thank Kyle L
Singapore, Singapore
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You'll regret it if you missed it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Our tour guide, John Lupin; is a GEM! His charm was that he spoke so candidly about the locations of the Harry Potter movie. He waited till everyone had reached him before starting on Harry Potter fun facts. If you are a Pottermaniac (like my friends and I!!!), this tour is a must. Imagine being at the same location as the actors!!! He had pictures to remind us of the various scenes in the movies and challenged us with question about the movie.
Be sure to sign up for this Muggle Tour if you are in London. You won't regret it!

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A lovely walk around London Sights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I went with a friend on the tour yesterday, the weather was perfect, the guide was very good, we learnt lots about the reasons for some of the name of characters and locations used. It was good value, There was a short bathroom break in the middle. I would definitely recommend it

Visited June 2014

Been to Tour for Muggles? Share your experiences!